The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA English Lit Exam HELP

I need help on what to revise for english lit exam tomorrow.
Im doing Romeo and Juliet btw and also need to know what to revise for unseen poetry

Original post by zeb118
I need help on what to revise for english lit exam tomorrow.
Im doing Romeo and Juliet btw and also need to know what to revise for unseen poetry

Poems are on Friday aren't they? I loved Romeo and Juliet and got a high a or low a* I can't remember. Just check the mark schemes for past papers and do and try some questions.
Reply 2
Original post by I'm a babe
Poems are on Friday aren't they? I loved Romeo and Juliet and got a high a or low a* I can't remember. Just check the mark schemes for past papers and do and try some questions.

No Im doing unseen poetry tomorrow along with romeo and juliet

And will have a look at some for R&J

Got any tips for unseen poetry though?
Original post by zeb118
No Im doing unseen poetry tomorrow along with romeo and juliet

And will have a look at some for R&J

Got any tips for unseen poetry though?

Oh right sorrh I didn't even realise. What exam board is this?
So don't panic and read the poem at least twice in order to familiarise yourself with it.
Look at the punctuation, vocabulary, structure and lie reach techniques such as caesuras etc and don't panic at all cls that will make you under perform.
Best of luck and I hope this helped, sorry if it didn't
Reply 4
Oh right sorrh I didn't even realise. What exam board is this?
So don't panic and read the poem at least twice in order to familiarise yourself with it.
Look at the punctuation, vocabulary, structure and lie reach techniques such as caesuras etc and don't panic at all cls that will make you under perform.
Best of luck and I hope this helped, sorry if it didn't

It's AQA :frown: we're allowed the r&j book in the exam btw
Original post by zeb118
It's AQA :frown: we're allowed the r&j book in the exam btw

oh okay then in that case flip through your annotated copy at home and familiarise yourself with that and try and learn page numbers of quotes as this will save time
What's with all these threads,
Reply 7
oh okay then in that case flip through your annotated copy at home and familiarise yourself with that and try and learn page numbers of quotes as this will save time

Okay thanks :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Bulletzone
What's with all these threads,

people panicking for tomorrows english lit exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending