The Student Room Group

62 DAYSSSS until RESULTS DAY

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DamnDaniel2
Those are still really good grades! So are you only retaking C3 and 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh but i think I'm gonna maybe retake c1 and c2 as well just to try and boost up my ums - if i retake enough modules then it should balance out and ill get the grade i want - thats the plan anyways !! haha

they are good grades but maths degree means you NEED an A in maths - you could get like A*A*B but they wouldn't accept you
Original post by fefssdf
yeh admittedly the only subject I actually like is probably english - pick things you like not things you think look good

Hahaha I chose subjects I like and I am good at! In my opinion you should do stuff you are good at as long as you like it. For example, I love Art but I am not good at all and would've ended up with a D if I took it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Hahaha I chose subjects I like and I am good at! In my opinion you should do stuff you are good at as long as you like it. For example, I love Art but I am not good at all and would've ended up with a D if I took it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh i mean thats where most people fall down - they think doing maths physics and chemistry will mean they'll get a brilliant job but its very very hard to get A's in all those...

Quick Reply

Latest