The Student Room Group

Certificate of grades?

I achieved an A* in statistics last year, and since I am applying to a grammar school that has point based entry, I need to declare it. My assumption was that I would have to find the sheet of paper that had the result on and what I got on each exam, but some are saying that we achieve a certificate from the exam boards tomorrow, and that is what we use as evidence? Anyone know if we do get that certificate?
Original post by megannlong
I achieved an A* in statistics last year, and since I am applying to a grammar school that has point based entry, I need to declare it. My assumption was that I would have to find the sheet of paper that had the result on and what I got on each exam, but some are saying that we achieve a certificate from the exam boards tomorrow, and that is what we use as evidence? Anyone know if we do get that certificate?

You should have achieved the cerrtificate last year for it. It could be that your school will give all certificates together (presuming you're getting results too tomorrow), in which case you'll get them at about November time. If not, speak to your school - they should have it.
showing them the results sheet should be enough, but some schools do want the certificate if you sat it early
your current school should have them as they get them in the october/november after you sit the qualification. ask your exams officer tomorrow and they should be able to find it for you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
showing them the results sheet should be enough, but some schools do want the certificate if you sat it early
your current school should have them as they get them in the october/november after you sit the qualification. ask your exams officer tomorrow and they should be able to find it for you :smile:

I've lost the results sheet though!! So do I not get the certificate tomorrow?
Original post by megannlong
I've lost the results sheet though!! So do I not get the certificate tomorrow?

depends on the school but if you don't just ask for it, they'll still have it

Quick Reply

Latest