The Student Room Group

Overall, Which Exam Board don't you like?.

Scroll to see replies

Home Economics for me and got a dreadful E grade and really felt that I knew what I was saying in that paper...
Reply 41
Original post by BR1999
Oh i got an A in unit 2. My check just came back and i spoke to my law tutor and she said it was marked harshly and it is a risk getting it remarked. Not sure whether i should resit or just push for my A* even though i got a B 😢

Know the feeling, I really want an A* in law to boost my application but there's no way I'll be predicted it now 😭😭

I'm going for the remark and if nothing comes back or it gets worse I'll be resitting because I want to make it as easy as possible for me to get an A next year
Reply 42
Original post by 2016_GCSE
WJEC.

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by AfcFob
Know the feeling, I really want an A* in law to boost my application but there's no way I'll be predicted it now 😭😭

I'm going for the remark and if nothing comes back or it gets worse I'll be resitting because I want to make it as easy as possible for me to get an A next year

I know right i just don't know what to do. I think i might just resit so i have a safety net because i know i can get full UMS on unit 1 how did you do on unit 2?

Quick Reply

Latest