The Student Room Group

Do condoms really feel bad? Or are they lying?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lamaragymnast
You should try a female condom if you want a real *fitting* issue. One of the weirdest things ever invented. Reminded me of a cross between a dental dam and a Tesco carrier bag.

Why do they make female condoms so widdeeee?
condoms are awful they really are they ruin it huge time but you need to have that arm inplant or be on the pill to not use them
Original post by Anonymous
In the beggening of the relationship, I heard him bragging to his friend about " only putting the tip in". And there's times when he said he doesn't mind cumming inside but he won't because I tell him not to, at least he respects that.

Ugh I'm in a relationship with a careless kid. And I'm not any better letting him get away with it. I don't know if he's clean, I'm sure he hadn't used condoms with his past gf. Would I have caught anything by now if he had anything?

Everytime I bring this conversation up he gets stand offish. And when I got the courage to talk to him about it face to face he gets almost pouty doesn't have much to say. Is he a douche or are condoms that bad? It's so hard to accept he's a douche.

Get yourself tested asap just in case, and ask him to get tested too. It would be extremely careless of him if he went from having unprotected sex with his ex to being with you without first getting tested.

Have you considered getting on the pill or something?
In the beggening of the relationship, I heard him bragging to his friend about " only putting the tip in". And there's times when he said he doesn't mind cumming inside but he won't because I tell him not to, at least he respects that.

Ugh I'm in a relationship with a careless kid. And I'm not any better letting him get away with it. I don't know if he's clean, I'm sure he hadn't used condoms with his past gf. Would I have caught anything by now if he had anything?

Everytime I bring this conversation up he gets stand offish. And when I got the courage to talk to him about it face to face he gets almost pouty doesn't have much to say. Is he a douche or are condoms that bad? It's so hard to accept he's a douche.

Some STD's can have instinces of not showing symptoms if i remember right.

He's a douche, condoms are not that bad he should in all honesty use them.
Why do they make female condoms so widdeeee?

I have no idea, they're like they was made for horses. And a pain to try and use as well. About as popular as cutting your arm off with a blunt knife.
I've heard that high quality expensive Durex real feel condoms feel better?? Try that?
a) condoms don't ruin it
it's preferable without, but it still feels great with them - find ones that fit and all is good

b) pulling out DOES NOT WORK
surefire way to end up with an unwanted pregnancy, so have fun with that one...

we've got the pill to cover us now but condoms were used the first few times (including my first time) and it was hardly a dull experience :3
Original post by Precious Illusions
Get yourself tested asap just in case, and ask him to get tested too. It would be extremely careless of him if he went from having unprotected sex with his ex to being with you without first getting tested.

Have you considered getting on the pill or something?

He was with another girl just 7 months before he met me. And who knows Inbetween. I would've caught something by now right?

I thought of taking the pill but why can't he just wear a condom so that I don't have to put that crap into my body? my ex wore a condom no problem. He's so selfish I borderline can't stand him anymore.
He's a douche use some sort of protection, if you've had unprotected sex and neither of you have been checked, go get checked secretly. Make him wear a condom unless you are willing to get some form of contraception sex isn't worth ruining your life for a baby you wouldn't want
Lol, you need to make it clear that you want him to wear condoms - if he doesnt agree then dump the guy. Dont waste your time on immature boys.

Condoms are horrendous.

I would rather just have non-penetrative sex with my girlfriend than for there to be any expectation for me to have to use a condom.

I will never ever use condoms again. It's a waste of time. I can literally feel nothing and inevitably go limp within 5minutes. That certainly kills the mood. It's unnatural; it stops the flow of sex and you can have a really good time doing everything else minus the penetration anyway. In fact you should be able to get each other off without that too! So you're not missing out on much imo.

Pull out method is stupid though.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Condoms are horrendous.

I would rather just have non-penetrative sex with my girlfriend than for there to be any expectation for me to have to use a condom.

I will never ever use condoms again. It's a waste of time. I can literally feel nothing and inevitably go limp within 5minutes. That certainly kills the mood. It's unnatural; it stops the flow of sex and you can have a really good time doing everything else minus the penetration anyway. In fact you should be able to get each other off without that too! So you're not missing out on much imo.

So you prefer having kids or stds?.
Original post by Restart99
So you prefer having kids or stds?.

No I prefer not to have penetrative sex until she gets on something.
Condoms are horrendous.

I know this is tmi but I wonder if the guys saying they hate condoms if it's because they are uncercumcised?
I know this is tmi but I wonder if the guys saying they hate condoms if it's because they are uncercumcised?

Tbh I will admit my penis is not normal anyway; I have noticeable less sensitivity than most people. I don't think most people literally cannot tell whether they are in or out with a condom on like me.

But still, it very clearly would have a noticeable effect. Not enough to endorse the pull out method though >_>
The pull out method is just more effort
He was with another girl just 7 months before he met me. And who knows Inbetween. I would've caught something by now right?

I thought of taking the pill but why can't he just wear a condom so that I don't have to put that crap into my body? my ex wore a condom no problem. He's so selfish I borderline can't stand him anymore.

Get. Rid. Now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess

Bad news?

This sucks!!!
Bad news?

This sucks!!!

He sounds like a complete an utter moron who has very possibly given you an STD which I suggest you get tested for ASAP. They often don't have symptoms. Trust me, this bloke is not worth the time of day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Condoms are horrendous.

This is what my partner says, he will gladly go without sex (if I've forgotten my pill or for some reason I'm not taking it) rather than wear a condom. He says it feels horrendous to him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending