The Student Room Group

Why do so many people fancy their teachers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would do my Law teacher anytime, anyday and anywhere.
Reply 21
Older.mature.milf.
Reply 22
love to do em anywhere on school tables ..
maybe the heads office eh :wink:
I heard that psychologically girls (and some guys) dad's who aren't around much (i.e. always at work or parents are divorced) are likely to be attracted to older guys and of course the closest they can get can to an older man is a teacher!
Or girls who go to an all-girls school are likely to fall for male teachers coz there aren't any boys for them to fall for!

Both of the above go for me! - My parent's are always at work - they leave for work when I'm at [an all-girls] school and come back at 2am! :lol:
Original post by Wenger
Theres nothing hotter then doing you're teacher in the classroom.

I'd have bent you over the desk and beat your ass into submission with my cane, for not knowing the difference between your and you're
Reply 25
forbidden fruit

very very tasty..... forbidden fruit
Original post by Jar of Hearts
My substitute english teacher was Mr Scotland *drools*

ahaha my French teacher was called Mr England no word of a joke. And he looked a lot like Pascal Sauvage in Johnny English. We used to think he was some sort of secret agent because he always refused to tell us what his previous job was.
Reply 27
Because in all honesty, he was a babe and I was sooo game. Not gonna lie. I was a desperate little hormonal teenager dying for a shag.
Reply 28
Original post by Inzamam99
ahaha my French teacher was called Mr England no word of a joke. And he looked a lot like Pascal Sauvage in Johnny English. We used to think he was some sort of secret agent because he always refused to tell us what his previous job was.

loooooool. mysterious :awesome:
Reply 29
For what my teachers lacked in teaching ability, they made up for by being really, really sexaaay. We had one, amusingly, called Miss Pretty; she lived up to her name.
Original post by grth
Because in all honesty, he was a babe and I was sooo game. Not gonna lie. I was a desperate little hormonal teenager dying for a shag.

The whole sentence... :facepalm2:
Has power, authority and obviously good looks.. and it's forbidden...
dammit!
Original post by grth
loooooool. mysterious :awesome:

We eventually found out he was a cook :colonhash:
Reply 33
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
The whole sentence... :facepalm2:

Never been a teenager then? :curious:
Because you didn't get enough love from your mum. All teachers are butters
I think it's because of the whole dominatrix thing, to some extent anyway. They have "power" and can tell us what to do. Some men like that.
Reply 36
Original post by xDave-
For what my teachers lacked in teaching ability, they made up for by being really, really sexaaay. We had one, amusingly, called Miss Pretty; she lived up to her name.

That's true in my school. Very, very true :wink:
Blond Biology Teacher with DD's, and a very very tight jumper....

You do the Math... Or Biology..
Original post by LukeMT
Any woman in a dress like this makes her more attractive :lovedup:

My maths teacher wears tight dresses a LOT :coma:

EDIT: And ones like this :sexface:

My maths teachers wears those too! :coma:

...do we go to the same school? :ninja:
Reply 39
Original post by Scaramouche11
My maths teachers wears those too! :coma:

...do we go to the same school? :ninja:

Maybe...Mrs Jones? :wink: