The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
good luck
Reply 2
Yeah, good luck everyone ^.^
Reply 3
2 hours left till exam :eek: and I cant seem to draw myself away from TSR. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
I'm better at non calc, but I'll still only get a low A - I did want an A* but I know there will be a question on vectors and I can't do vectors at all, lol and there will also be some really hard area question at back which I won;t be able to do...as usual :tongue:
Reply 5
good luck everyone!!!!! :smile::smile:
Reply 6
If you want to see what kinds of topics are asked in the non-calculator paper for edexcel look here: www.gcsemathspastpapers.com
well learn vectors then - they arent that hard - u got a revision guide?
Reply 8
but I'll still only get a low A - I did want an A*

I know wot u mean only getting A its like the end of the world....:eek:
i want an A but im happily predicted a B.
i only want A* cos thats wot required to get into medecine - its very competitive
Reply 10
lol, I have already resigned myself to some B's in science etc, so i want to push for the A* here and asadtamimi, I can do all the general vectors stuff quite easily, but none of the complicated ones that they sometimes put towards the end of papers seem to be in any of my revision guides (I have a cgp and a letts one). So I'm just having a look around some revision sites now trying to find some :smile:
kenada
lol, I have already resigned myself to some B's in science etc, so i want to push for the A* here and asadtamimi, I can do all the general vectors stuff quite easily, but none of the complicated ones that they sometimes put towards the end of papers seem to be in any of my revision guides (I have a cgp and a letts one). So I'm just having a look around some revision sites now trying to find some :smile:

i totally agree i got letts and its all so basic - it says higher but i can nvever relate questions to the revision guide cos they r so much more complex :eek:
Reply 12
asadtamimi
i totally agree i got letts and its all so basic - it says higher but i can nvever relate questions to the revision guide cos they r so much more complex :eek:

lol yeh, cgp guides are better but those stupid jokes put me off :p:
Reply 13
i wonder what i can get? i do moduler and have got B's in the last two, and i got a B and a C in my coursework. i wonder what the best grade i could get is
I'm predicted a b and am on an A/B borderline. An A is possible. I can't do vectors to save my life, the only thing I'm worried about is not finishing.
really i always find i have half an hour spare in maths exams
wot is everyones coursework marks here - out of the 120 UMS points cos if the boundaries r low and everyone's percentage is low then the coursework marks pull it up - thats wot happened to me in the mocks
Reply 17
asadtamimi
wot is everyones coursework marks here - out of the 120 UMS points cos if the boundaries r low and everyone's percentage is low then the coursework marks pull it up - thats wot happened to me in the mocks

What board are we chatting about?
edexcel
is edexcel maths considered the hardest? i heard the guy got sacked cos he set the paper too hard last year

Latest