The Student Room Group

Best unis in the ucas points range of 300-320

Hello

I have already done my a-levels a few years ago and have been now thinking of going to uni to study business management.

I have 260 UCAS points, but I am thinking of doing an As-level this year, so perhaps at the end of august 2010 I will have about 300-320 points.

I have looked at several uni websites but can't seem to find which are the best for this points range, therefore I am asking for advice :smile:

My question is does anyone know any good unis for the 300-320 UCAS points range

Thank You :-)
Reply 1
kent,
coventry
brunel
surrey

kent and surrey being the best out of those ones
Reply 2
Thank you.

Does anyone know any other good unis :smile:
Reply 3
glasgow! woo!
Reply 4
Reading
Aston.
Reading, Surrey, Kent, Keele, Essex, Brunel, Goldsmiths, Queen Mary, City, Oxford Brookes, Bournemouth???
Reply 7
Steverockin
glasgow! woo!

A) It doesn't accept points, just grades, (so 400 points would be useless if it was 5 Cs) and B) Business Management is AAB, which is 340 points- only the science faculty is ABB.
Reply 8
Reading is AAB to whoever suggested that.
Aston is ABB-AAB so could well be an AAB
Reply 9
0404343m
A) It doesn't accept points, just grades, (so 400 points would be useless if it was 5 Cs) and B) Business Management is AAB, which is 340 points- only the science faculty is ABB.

aw oh well, im doing business at glasgow n love it , just want others to enjoy it too :smile:
Westminster? It's 300 points to get onto their Business Management course.
Reply 11
Brighton.
Reply 12
Come QM :smile:
Reply 13
Thanks for all the help :smile:

I was just wondering if you state a uni that you prefer can you give reasons for why your uni is best for business management?

Also, I prefer to study a Business Management with more theory and less economics/finance modules, so any unis that you may be aware of which meet these requirements would be preferred. I had a look for myself for the more theoritical BM courses but cant seem to locate many :confused:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 14
most you can choose, e.g Aston

Latest

Trending

Trending