Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Aula
oh I see :console:
not quite as dead as my avatar then :sad:

can you nap now for a couple of hours?

Nope, dinner in 5 minutes and then it's straight off to the theatre with me :sad:

generic hybrid
B-b-but it was creative spam. :sad:

Who reported it? CONFESS, O YE HUMOURLESS

It was awesome spam. :moon:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 381
It was more the posts from non-Durham students and that it was attracting trolls/dupes.

TSR is very slow on my IPAQ (and I don't even have adverts).
arkbar
There is nothing wrong with playing RPGs :fyi:. Well, as long as they're on computers.

:sad:

Anyone going to Planet tonight? I kinda fancy getting out of the house.
Reply 383
Aula
so scandinavians are good at relationships with people who spend all their time on the internet :beard:
perhaps this is where I am going wrong

Spare time. Spare time :yes:

arkbar
Fargo.

******* awesome film.

Jelkin
Yes, I have to say that the success of my relationship has little to nothing to do with me. Axel could go out with Charles Manson and somehow still maintain a harmonious relationship with no arguments.

Went for coffee with that guy. Turned out he did actually want to talk about my essay - he had brought it along with underlines and notes about stuff he wanted to ask me. Maybe it's an elaborate ruse though. I've decided he's not actually creepy - just a nice, harmless dorky guy. He said something about playing an RPG tonight. Then when we said goodbye he said he still wanted to buy me lunch to say thanks and also so he could talk to me more ... I did mention Axel though so I'm hoping it's all innocent. I'm not sure we have anything in common though.

I don't want to go out, it's cold and wet. Want to stay in and watch films tbh.

Yeah, Scandinavians are way chilled.

Emboldened bit - lunch?? Fake date.
Reply 384
poor tallulah :console:

and Becca, spare time was what I meant when I said time :ninja:
Reply 385
generic hybrid

I ammmm.

It's one of my bezzas' 21st and we have friends from home coming up. It's gonna be massive :coma:
Reply 386
Aula
poor tallulah :console:

and Becca, spare time was what I meant when I said time :ninja:

I don't spend all my spare time on TSR, I spend at least 2 hours a week at Opera Group :teeth:

arkbar
There is nothing wrong with playing RPGs :fyi:. Well, as long as they're on computers.
Best thing about not being in Durham in winter: It's not incredibly cold
Worst thing about being in Cardiff in winter: Oh god it rains so much, why did I bring Converse.

Best thing: The PhDs are going on a lunchtime Dr Who outing :awesome:

Durham is a lot colder than the West Mids, I have noticed this. And it rains a lot here too :colonhash: But appaz it's raining a lot EVERYWHERE this weekend :yy:
Reply 387
It's forecast to really piss down all over the region tonight. Still one of the driest regions in the country though.
Reply 388
<Stereotype> The best thing about living with Indian flatmates is the awesome food</stereotype>. However, I just ate some combination of an onion ring and sautee potato with spices. And it was incredibly amazing :coma:
Worst thing: Lack of drinking :frown:
Reply 389
you also spend less time on here than you used to :sad:

macaroni cheese :gah:
Reply 390
arkbar
<Stereotype> The best thing about living with Indian flatmates is the awesome food</stereotype>. However, I just ate some combination of an onion ring and sautee potato with spices. And it was incredibly amazing :coma:
Worst thing: Lack of drinking :frown:

OMG the indian over the road from me does this curry with onion rings on it...nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.
Best curry I've tried from that place actually.
Reply 391
gh I :heart: your new sig, even though I detest bananas.
generic hybrid

Hmm, I might. We'll see.
Aula
gh I :heart: your new sig, even though I detest bananas.

I :heart: it too, although I also find it somewhat frightening.
There's water on the moon! :zomg:
generic hybrid
There's water on the moon! :zomg:

Thought that was shown ages ago...
Reply 396
River85

You've met her, albiet briefly, do you agree with my that there's something not quite right about her? :p: Anyway, I hope the essays are going well. Try not to fret, I'm sure you'll get them done in time and remember they are supposed to be a practice run. If I could do the History of Medicine essay for you then I certainly would :p:

Have you watched the PULSE DVD/does it work? I have the rest of the stuff on DVD (Clapton, Hedrix, Hard Rock Calling highlights). I'll create your copies and we can meet up sometime and I'll hand them over. Do you fancy an end of term drink? I know it's still a bit early :p:

I don't think I met her for long enough...:p: I've decided on the Medieval Medicine essay. I may be able to start my first essay tomorrow (actually writing it) and by the end of next week I hopefully should be able to start on my other ones and finished all my reading. I've been given conflicting information over one essay, with a majority of people saying it's summative, and it's the one proving hardest to read for and decide what I'm going to end up writing...:afraid:

Yeah, the Pulse dvd is working thanks. I havent watched it all, but I've seen some bits. Thanks for the dvds :yy: Yeah end of term drink should be good. :yep:

arkbar

Worst thing about being in Cardiff in winter: Oh god it rains so much, why did I bring Converse.

I've heard it's pretty bad down there today. I'd like to say it'll dry up, but in winter there it's normally like that. Actually it's like that a lot. :no:
I know it's too early for Christmas talk but this is BY FAR the worst Christmas song I have ever heard and I fully intend to torture my housemates with its awful shmaltziness in a few weeks' time.

Reply 398
gh, you are such a purveyor of internet treasures. Where do you get this stuff?
chidona
gh, you are such a purveyor of internet treasures. Where do you get this stuff?

Something Awful, mostly.

I can't stop listening to the goddamn Cat Carol. It's so ******* terrible.

Latest