The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I liked Robs confusion on your status.
That episode last night was the best one of the series so far, imo. It was lead-written by the 'swearing consultant' from Series 1+2 who they used to send the scripts to in order to get more expletives added.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
arkbar
I liked Robs confusion on your status.
That episode last night was the best one of the series so far, imo. It was lead-written by the 'swearing consultant' from Series 1+2 who they used to send the scripts to in order to get more expletives added.

Oh my god. I wish "swearing consultant" was my job.

It was a cracking episode; I always like it when they bring in the opposition. I reckon that's part of why the specials were so awesome.
Reply 582
generic hybrid
Oh my god. I wish "swearing consultant" was my job.

It was a cracking episode; I always like it when they bring in the opposition. I reckon that's part of why the specials were so awesome.

Yeah man, it's a guy called Ian Martin in Lancaster. I think the episodes are collaboratively written, but with a lead writer on each one. But then, I'm the sort of saddo who will watch the credits to see who does what.
Yeah, the opposition are brilliant. I like the positioning of Mannion as a sort of sympathetic tory character, against whom they've set Stuart the media manipulator and Phil just wanders around being rubbish.
I also secretly think Robyn is hilarious.
Reply 583
I am tempted to switch to Maths & Physics (at the end of the year if I still want to). However I would definitely still want to head down the 'physics' route, so I can't decide :sad:, I might miss stuff like stars & galaxies etc. but then again there seem to be options to study some maths modules that seem to be more indepth theoretical physics than any physics ones do, I'm confused :afraid:.

Edit: Also, they are getting rid of the general relativity maths module entirely? :lolwut:
Reply 584
frederizia
I didn't see Aula and Prudy :puppyeyes:

then you fail tbh :colonhash:

actually to be honest, I fail really. I've only just woken up :colondollar:
Reply 585
Wow I was still drunk this morning
Reply 586
Aula
then you fail tbh :colonhash:

actually to be honest, I fail really. I've only just woken up :colondollar:

What?!?! You're worse than me!!!
Reply 587
to be fair, I didn't get to sleep until about half 7 :colondollar:
Reply 588
You still got twice as much sleep as me, and I went to bed at a relatively sensible time!
Reply 589
I got (just) under 8 hours though.

I am ashamed of myself. I intended to sleep and go to swing dancing. Housemates were still up when I got back and sleeping plans failed epicly.
Ah crap, I really need to get up and dressed and stuff now :sad:
electro room sounds best tbf
Reply 591
also, guys, if you talk about doctor who this evening, please do it in spoilers, I'm not going to be able to watch it until I get home from the pub. :sad:
Shall do. Can we watch it on iplayer whilst its on or do we have to wait an hour? I can never remember, I use it so infrequently.
Jangrafess
Shall do. Can we watch it on iplayer whilst its on or do we have to wait an hour? I can never remember, I use it so infrequently.

I think we can watch it live.
generic hybrid
I think we can watch it live.

:bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra:
Less than 15 minutes to go. :ahee:
I'm so excited.
Reply 597
Jangrafess
I'm so excited.

You just can't hide it?
arkbar
You just can't hide it?

I know, I know, I know, I want toooo.

Also, is it not on iplayer at 7pm? :shock: That is the way it seems to be.
Reply 599
IT'S ON! :excited:

Latest