Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
River85
:eek3: Can I have it :p: I'll pay you!

Drs seem to give out stuff like that as if it's candy, I always find that when i've asked for painkillers they're given to me straight away. I've asked for anti-anxiety medicine a couple of times and have never been given it, bit stupid if you ask me. Should have stocked up while i was in Jordan and managed to inadvertently buy some Valium over the counter.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
pipsi
Drs seem to give out stuff like that as if it's candy, I always find that when i've asked for painkillers they're given to me straight away. I've asked for anti-anxiety medicine a couple of times and have never been given it, bit stupid if you ask me. Should have stocked up while i was in Jordan and managed to inadvertently buy some Valium over the counter.

I know a good few people who coerce Valium out of the doc's near exam time.
Reply 782
generic hybrid
I'm about to go hike off to college to collect stash. An hour total of walking in the bloody rain. :colonhash: This hoodie had better bloody be worth it.

Take a pic :h:

People always moan about how early it gets dark here and they're so shocked when I casually mention it's like that in Britain too. The joke's on them though because of our awesomely long summer days.
Reply 783
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
I know a good few people who coerce Valium out of the doc's near exam time.

My sister is a nurse and she suggested i tell the Dr i hate flying and i'm due to go on holiday on a long haul flight. Apparently she knows people who have done this and been given some, albeit only half a dozen tablets.

The last time i went i was under an incredible amount of stress and had already tried all of the things the Dr had suggested, I felt that i should have probably gone to see him when i first felt like i needed them instead of trying everything else first to be told to visit a couple of websites and do a bit of exercise.
Reply 784
Jelkin
Take a pic :h:

People always moan about how early it gets dark here and they're so shocked when I casually mention it's like that in Britain too. The joke's on them though because of our awesomely long summer days.

It's ridiculous when it gets dark at 2pm so if you get up late and you're up in the mountains you can't do anything that day.
I am drinking large amounts of berocca and coke and it's ******* horrible. Might get some booze in instead.
Reply 786
Becca
It's ridiculous when it gets dark at 2pm so if you get up late and you're up in the mountains you can't do anything that day.

Daym. See, I'm right in the south, so it only gets dark at 4-4:30ish.

This spag bol would be frickin' brilliant if only I had some cheese. :frown:
Reply 787
Jelkin
Daym. See, I'm right in the south, so it only gets dark at 4-4:30ish.

This spag bol would be frickin' brilliant if only I had some cheese. :frown:

Well there's still a few weeks until it's at its earliest!
Has it snowed on you yet?

Jangrafess
I am drinking large amounts of berocca and coke and it's ******* horrible. Might get some booze in instead.

Wtf is berocca?
Reply 788
Tallulah G
Haha, are you asking me to become an illegal drugs dealer?

No, just help out a friend :smile:

pipsi
Drs seem to give out stuff like that as if it's candy.

Mine wouldn't give them out to me. Not the doctors in Durham anyway :sad:

Damn, I feel guilty and thoroughly ashamed :frown: My agent just came to discuss the rent/housemate issue. Eileen insisted I tell him about a minor issue with have with the downstairs toliet so this makes him go upstairs to check on the bathroom floor and shower screen. He noticed the state of the bath (which is stained from some black stuff Eileen used back in July - it could only have been Eileen as she was the only one using it). He mentions it and makes a point of telling us to clean it up as he only installed the bath last year. It was in a "jokey" manner but deep down he was serious.

I feel awful but it's not my fault. I tried to keep the place clean. He assumes it must be the fault of the guys and not Eileen. Bit sexist :p: So ashamed....
Becca

Wtf is berocca?

"Tailored vitamins and essential minerals for hectic lifestyles." :fyi: "15 Orange Flavour Effervescent Tablets." :fyi:

VOM VOM VOM
Reply 790
Jangrafess
"Tailored vitamins and essential minerals for hectic lifestyles." :fyi: "15 Orange Flavour Effervescent Tablets." :fyi:

VOM VOM VOM

Icky. Why would you mix that with coke?
Becca
Icky. Why would you mix that with coke?

it's closer than water
Reply 792
Nasty McNastyson.
Yeah, might go and buy booze and treat you all to drunken emo Jangra.
Reply 794
Becca

I don't think the days get TOO much shorter, and actually Lund is on a similar latitude to Newcastle so it'll be similar on that front.

It snowed once, lightly and without settling, but that's it so far. The coldest months are January and February so it might snow then, but apparently it doesn't snow every year!
Reply 795
Jangrafess
Yeah, might go and buy booze and treat you all to drunken emo Jangra.

I like normal sober Jangra :h:
Reply 796
I am listening to Bikini Kill :coma:
Reply 797
Jelkin
I don't think the days get TOO much shorter, and actually Lund is on a similar latitude to Newcastle so it'll be similar on that front.

It snowed once, lightly and without settling, but that's it so far. The coldest months are January and February so it might snow then, but apparently it doesn't snow every year!

Oh wow it's that south? Crazy. Even the south of Norway is above (most of) Britain.
It's snowed a lot in Oslo already this year. Andreas is getting excited about ski season. :colonhash:
Hahahaha I could wear this hoodie as a dress. Snuggly as hell though.
Becca
I like normal sober Jangra :h:

Make the most of him while you can, not going to tesco's to buy stuff for an hour or so. :yy:

Latest