Scroll to see replies

Tallulah G
3rd gold :zomg:

:biggrin: This is great, now for the next bit soon. :biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Wasn't for me. Well that's pretty mysterious.

EDIT: Oh yeah, because of the new profile picture.
chidona
Whelp, I've just sat through the extended uncut edition of The Return of the King.

YOU BOW TO NO-ONE *chidona bursts into alcohol-fuelled tears*

Jelkin
I ******* love that film. Love it. The most emotional moment for me is Frodo's last-ditch stumble up the mountain with the ring, and that lovely music that starts. Although sometimes I think Chariot of Fire would have been nice.

A recent tradition in our family is that when we are all home for Christmas we have to watch all 3 extended films 3 days running. It is an amazing tradition but it takes up ********* of time. I love all the films but my LEAST favourite bits are both Aragorn lines:
At the end of Fellowship when he says "let's hunt some orc". WTF?
Also the campest line at the end of Return of the King when he says "for Frodo!" LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe.

Jelkin
Also, don't even get me STARTED on childbirth. I think it's best for my mental health if I never see that show.

It's on tonight, 9pm :colone:

generic hybrid
I started back at work today and only did five hours and am still really really ridiculously goodlooking tired. :sad:

We too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

generic hybrid
I had to put the kakapos somewhere.

I just wanted to restate how much I love kakapos.
Reply 7983
purple-girl
Would that be MBL or DOL? I haven't looked at either yet, oooooops...not good considering my other summative labs haven't been going well. 2 11/20s and 12/20 in the last MBL one. Not got the other CTS one back though...

MBL (I can't start DofL yet as I'm still waiting for people to send me the results for the disturbed soil).

Watching Supersized vs Superskinny while eating Ben & Jerrys straight from the tub. Definite win.
Tallulah G
MBL (I can't start DofL yet as I'm still waiting for people to send me the results for the disturbed soil).

Watching Supersized vs Superskinny while eating Ben & Jerrys straight from the tub. Definite win.

Hahaha I am watching this (waiting for One Born Every Minute :colone: )
Becca
A recent tradition in our family is that when we are all home for Christmas we have to watch all 3 extended films 3 days running. It is an amazing tradition but it takes up ********* of time. I love all the films but my LEAST favourite bits are both Aragorn lines:
At the end of Fellowship when he says "let's hunt some orc". WTF?
Also the campest line at the end of Return of the King when he says "for Frodo!" LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe.

That is the coolest family tradition.

"I never thought I'd die fighting beside an elf"
"How about a friend?"
"Aye, I can do that"

*chidona bursts into tears*
People doing physics, is it Python that we use next year?

It seems to be a very friendly language.
chidona
Isn't it bluffin' with my muffin?

Probs.
Don't know why I care or why I'm quoting you.
Have some luvvin
Kakapos are that weird flightless bird that sit in a circle and make loud noises right? I love them because of Douglas Adams.
chidona
That is the coolest family tradition.

"I never thought I'd die fighting beside an elf"
"How about a friend?"
"Aye, I can do that"

*chidona bursts into tears*

Yeah, and the funny thing is I didn't notice it becoming a tradition until this Christmas when we started watching Fellowship without one of my brothers and he got upset loooooool.

(taters?)
Reply 7990
Becca
Hahaha I am watching this (waiting for One Born Every Minute :colone: )

This is the exact reason I'm watching it :ninja:
Jangrafess
Kakapos are that weird flightless bird that sit in a circle and make loud noises right? I love them because of Douglas Adams.

Yeah and one of them had sex with Stephen Fry's mate's head.
Becca
Yeah and one of them had sex with Stephen Fry's mate's head.

Hmm, I've only read the version of the original adventure with Mark Carwadine. But cool.
I've decided to spend the evening tracking down MP3s of every song on this oldies mixtape my uncle made when I was a kid. :yy:
isawsparks89
Probs.
Don't know why I care or why I'm quoting you.
Have some luvvin

Lovin' duly noted.
Lovin' repped.
Reply 7995
meowmeowmutiny
People doing physics, is it Python that we use next year?

It seems to be a very friendly language.

I think it may well involve some Java, though I'm not sure on that, just know that Edinburgh do Java :dontknow:.
Mithra
I think it may well involve some Java, though I'm not sure on that, just know that Edinburgh do Java :dontknow:.

An upside of Python is that they like to do illustrations in the tutorial with Monty Python references~.

I think I'm going to Venice soon. Can anyone recommend food to try there~?
Becca
Yeah, and the funny thing is I didn't notice it becoming a tradition until this Christmas when we started watching Fellowship without one of my brothers and he got upset loooooool.

(taters?)

What's taters OI?!
Boil em mash em stick em in a stew.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters

chidona
x

Thank you for your rep :love:
I might devote part of my profile to rep love. When I get bored.
Reply 7998
meowmeowmutiny
An upside of Python is that they like to do illustrations in the tutorial with Monty Python references~.

I think I'm going to Venice soon. Can anyone recommend food to try there~?

Cornetto
Vienetta
Viennese Whirl.
Spaghetti.

Latest