The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

River85
1. I'm not wasted (anymore). When I was wasted (really, really wasted) I wasn't posting much. I was watching Neighbours and slipping in and out of consciousness :cool: Then I had a kip, did some modding and got pissed off at this site. Could've happeded at any time of the day (wasted or not wasted).

2. Too much codeine is fun. That's the problem. But it's not healthy and causes baaaad things. Don't do it kids.

Especially when you have it mixed with impurities...

3. There was a three, honest, but it's gone walkies.

I know you know. You don't need to tell me you know. I hoped you knew that?

OK, I know this probably get really annoying a long while back. I've calmed down now. I don't think I can get back to kip as I don't really feel tired anymore (codeine causes sleepyness but then caffeine kicks in). I want to be around for post 1000.

I think I'll get my dupe out so I'm not tempted to mod.

Bad mix. Relax a little and go to bed.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 981
Edenr has been away having lots of monkey fun, but is most likely back now.
Jangrafess
I think I like all but two people in this thread.

Me and HMK? If it is me I don't know what I've done to upset you but...meh...

People don't make the effort to look past the (endearingly) arrogant exterior of HMK and see the wonderful, warm person that he is.
Reply 983
Garden_Gnome
Damn. Maybe I will go to bed. I shouldn't be getting these abdominal pains (well, it's more discomfort really). That's the problem with painkillers. You take them to help with pain (in this case my mouth) but they can react badly and you feel even worse off.

Yeah, I've been there. If you think you'll actually be able to sleep, I'd say go to bed, but sometimes just lying there tossing and turning can be worse for you.
Garden_Gnome
Me and HMK? If it is me I don't know what I've done to upset you but...meh...

People don't make the effort to look past the (endearingly) arrogant exterior of HMK and see the wonderful, warm person that he is.

Not saying who, but you've never upset me.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Especially when you have it mixed with impurities.

Which is why they should give me tramadol. But they won't (medication issues). I'm not even supposed to have Nurofen Plus as I think it can mess about with thyroid function. Paracetomol and ibuprofen alone just isn't strong enough.

Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Bad mix. Relax a little and go to bed.

I didn't mix it. I only had a can of coke and that was whem I took my first tablets (8 was it?). I thought I had some later on but I haven't. Stuck to water and oasis.
Jangrafess
Not saying who, but you've never upset me.

:holmes: Intersting. You can still dislike someone even when they haven't upset you....well, whoever it is I'm sure they don't care much. We can't be liked by everyone.

JessicaW
Ooh. You watch Neighbours? I approve.

Of course. Only for...................14/15 years? The Kennedy's were the first family to move in. They moved in in late 94 (but those episodes probably weren't shown until 95 here) and I must've been watching it three or so months before then.

This is when I first started to watch it, watch it. Of couse episodes would still be on and I'd catch them going right back to the very first episodes in 86. When Harold was "killed off" that sticks in my mind most. That was 1991. Madge walking around the beach, "HAROLD!" Coming across his glasses, I think.

****, I'm sad :emo:
Reply 987
Garden_Gnome
:holmes: Intersting. You can still dislike someone even when they haven't upset you....well, whoever it is I'm sure they don't care much. We can't be liked by everyone.

Of course. Only for...................14/15 years? The Kennedy's were the first family to move in. They moved in in late 94 (but those episodes probably weren't shown until 95 here) and I must've been watching it three or so months before then.

This is when I first started to watch it, watch it. Of couse episodes would still be on and I'd catch them going right back to the very first episodes in 86. When Harold was "killed off" that sticks in my mind most. That was 1991. Madge walking around the beach, "HAROLD!" Coming across his glasses, I think.

****, I'm sad :emo:

Ahaha. I have been watching it for an awfully long time, too. Hmm, I'm not sure how far back I can actually remember. Probably when Cheryl and Lou got married. And the Starks were in it. I'm not sure how long ago that was. :holmes:

It's not as good these days. :frown:
Iris and arkbar are probably the people I love most atm.
Reply 989
:puppyeyes:

no, it's fine :getmecoat:
it's because they've been making excellet posts.

I did call you before them tonight :yep:
Reply 991
:proud:

okay, yeah, I know, my posting is a bit ****. I am sorry. :sad:
it is okay. in real life you are wonderful.
Reply 993
JessicaW
Ahaha. I have been watching it for an awfully long time, too. Hmm, I'm not sure how far back I can actually remember. Probably when Cheryl and Lou got married. And the Starks were in it. I'm not sure how long ago that was. :holmes:

It's not as good these days. :frown:

That must have been about 1995ish.

Well, you will have people who watched it in its very first few years who'll think your golden era is crap. People have their own periods. But I think the peak was undoubtedly the early to mid 90s (1992 - 1998). Although I saw bits of odd episodes I'm too young to really remember Paul Robinson in his heyday (which given that I'm 24 shows how long he's been going even if he was out of it for 10 years in between). Wish they'd release more DVDs (even better UKGold to show it from the start again).
Reply 994
Jangrafess
it is okay. in real life you are wonderful.

:moon:
this makes me happy. Even if I know that not everyone agrees :sad:
Reply 995
Get a room you two. It's nauseating.

GH is the best persis on ever. Well, TSR member :p: Arkbar isn't but he's an ex-geography student and is at the department I'll probably find myself at in a few years so he isn't all that bad :p:
Reply 996
Home and Away lauds it over Neighbours each and every day of the month.
Reply 997
Edenr
Home and Away lauds it over Neighbours each and every day of the month.

:goaway:

Certainly didn't in the 90s (or 80s). Maybe now it's closer. Never could get into it.
Reply 998
I watched Home and Away when I was younger, we weren't allowed to watch Neighbours, not quite sure why :dontknow:
Then I watched neighbours. Don't really watch either now. I don't know what's going on in either.
Reply 999
River85
:goaway:

Certainly didn't in the 90s (or 80s). Maybe now it's closer. Never could get into it.

It's always been better :h: Turn of the millennium was primetime though...

Latest