Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Prudy
:ditto:

Omg why are you up?
Reply 1382
Been up since three reading through Bilateral Investment Treaties for a moot I have today.
Also awake. :frown:
Reply 1384
Ergh. Essays.
Reply 1385
I hate Bilateral Investment Treaties.
Reply 1386
Prudes, if I knew what they were, I'm sure I'd hate them too.
Reply 1387
That, depressingly, sums up my opinion on them, pretty much. I'm sooooooooo lost.
morning all :smile:
I can no longer see the water in the river from my window :biggrin: yey!!

Today I shall go in a library... apparently I have a subconcious fear of libraries because of the fact that books are ordered with letters and numbers and they confuse me... so I thought I'd take steps towards conquering that fear!! haha that sounds really childish but hey ho, each to his own :P
Reply 1389
I have 1009 words :sexface:.
Reply 1390
eww... student loans annual statement :yucky:
I'd rather not know how much I owe tbh...
Reply 1391
Aula

I never look at mine :p:
Aula

Take comfort in knowing it'll be less than I owe (unless you have a tuition fee loan - you young 3k a yearers). 1225k a year ftw!

It's been two years since I got my last "annual" statement.
Reply 1393
One of these days I'll get an actual decent night's sleep with a solid 8 hours with no interuptions :colonhash:
My roommate doesn't understand the concept of being quiet. Or lie-ins for that matter. It seems that if it's gone 8am, she has the right to be as loud and disturbing as she wants. So lights and music go on, books get thumped around, doors get slammed etc. (When I asked her if she could at least try to be less disturbing if I was trying to sleep, the only reply I got was 'it's not like I'm doing it at 6 in the morning').
/rant. Sorry guys...
Reply 1394
*River
I never look at mine :p:

I wish I hadn't looked at mine :sad:
and yes River85, 3k tuition fee (or just over rather)

poor Tallulah :console:
be noisy at night in return, or if she ever tries to have a lie in when you have a 9am lecture be as noisy as you can.
Reply 1395
Also, Reading are FAIL. I have to fill out another stupidly long medical questionnaire because they missed some questions from the first one.
Reply 1396
Aula
I wish I hadn't looked at mine :sad:
and yes River85, 3k tuition fee (or just over rather)

poor Tallulah :console:
be noisy at night in return, or if she ever tries to have a lie in when you have a 9am lecture be as noisy as you can.

I want the moral high ground though! Also I'm always the first one to go to bed so I'd be disturbing myself too...

On the subject of loans, I already had over £8000 before I even started here :colonhash:, the interest on which has already been almost £500, so I don't want to think about how much I'll have by the end...
Tallulah G
One of these days I'll get an actual decent night's sleep with a solid 8 hours with no interuptions :colonhash:
My roommate doesn't understand the concept of being quiet. Or lie-ins for that matter. It seems that if it's gone 8am, she has the right to be as loud and disturbing as she wants. So lights and music go on, books get thumped around, doors get slammed etc. (When I asked her if she could at least try to be less disturbing if I was trying to sleep, the only reply I got was 'it's not like I'm doing it at 6 in the morning').
/rant. Sorry guys...

Your roommate is a bitch.

I'm in......14 or 15k of debt? Will be around 18/19k when I graduate. It's well above average amongst my school friends (most graduated a year or two ago) but only average/below average amongs those I'm graduating with so I can't really complain.

I've discovered I'm not getting 1k less in student loan next year (because they paid in 1k when I withdrew from uni and wouldn't take it back). So I'll be taking a tuition fee loan out for the first time and hopefully my parents will make up the difference (as they would've paid my tuition fees). But after last night.....

I'm not trying to rub it in, but if all goes to plan this year I'll probably be finished by 19th of May or so, that's just as exams are starting. It'll be weird finishing when everyone else has a week or two of exams as I've been amongst the late finishers the past few years (and missing the FA Cup final once. Saturday exams :grumble: )
Reply 1398
When I finish, I think I'll have about £26k. Ouchies.
Ouch.

Postgrad will probably add another 4 - 6k onto my debt making it around 25k in total. That could've bought me a decent house not all that long ago.

Latest