Visit website

Scroll to see replies

get a sponge cake recipe and replace eggs with creme eggs and mini eggs
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1781
Guide, who's going to the Secret Policeman's Ball on Thursday? Awesome people are performing!
Chi squared, expected values, and errors have got the better of me and so I shall go to sleep :yawn:
Night all :smile:

[dont you just wish you were a physicist!]
Reply 1783
Oh, and remember to vote in the referendum!
I'm done, I promise.
Oh my, I sent a couple of drunk texts tonight that I shouldn't have sent. Bad me. Whoops.
Ahh just saw 2 of my old teachers on BBC Breakfast. This whole flooding thing is so bizarre.
Oh gosh why do 9am lectures even exist oh my head.
Reply 1787
I am still 45 words over my limit and have 5 hours to fix this. Which doesn#t sound hard except whenver I read through it I find new stuff to add in, so I keep going up and up in words.

Aggh.

EDIT: I know have three hours and are 16 words over. Aaaaaaggggh.
Reply 1788
Someone just PM'ed me saying, "Hi there, nice profile pic. What's up?" :lolwut: People are weird.

Today I have cleaned and hoovered my room, done a little bit of Swedish work and started a painting. Not too shabby (for me) :u:

What's the craic?
Reply 1789
P.S. Kladdkake = good chocolate cake. There will be recipes online. It is also called mud cake, but I assume plenty of things have that name!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/swedish-sticky-chocolate-cake-kladdkaka/Detail.aspx

Mmmmm, kladdkake. Also, an Australian on my corridor makes a mean sticky date cake :coma:
hmm I dont understand why everyone queues outside Gregs when Peters is just opposite!!
mmmm pasty mmm brownie :p:

Oh and I may also have caused my housemates to think that I am avoiding them!!
They just dont understand that they, as arts students who dont do many extra activities, are in the house a lot lot more than I am and that when I am in the house it's either to sleep, eat or to work. ... also may have not invited them to my meal out for my bday... but understand this - I dont know them very well and I didnt want a HUGE amount of people... just close friends... does this make me a bad person? hmmm They are invited to come out afterwards though!!!

haha I just had my first Study Skills Session with DUSSD.. It actually really helped me see how to best write my lab report... but it didnt half make me feel like a special child!!
Greggs here is a temporal anomaly. The queue stretches down the side of almost the entire accommodation complex it's built up against, but you always have your pasties within minutes.
PhysicsPenguin
hmm I dont understand why everyone queues outside Gregs when Peters is just opposite!!

Cos Greggs is better and, of the two, is the most likely to rule the world in 20 years (it's halfway there).

I prefer Greggs cos it's Tyneside. Peter's is yucky Durham-based :ninja2:
Reply 1793
Peters do better sausage rolls and gingerbread though.
I wouldn't know about that. I don't eat meat (only go to Greggs for Tuna sarnies).
Peters pasties actually visually resemble proper pasties too, whereas the Greggs ones just look like weird soggy dough bags.
Reply 1796
generic hybrid
Peters pasties actually visually resemble proper pasties too, whereas the Greggs ones just look like weird soggy dough bags.

The last time I had a Peter's pastie, it was so crumbly that I actually left a trail behind me as I was walking. Greggs is easier to eat.
Reply 1797
I don't understand the popularity of Greggs... I only ever go there as a last resort (although their Children in Need cupcakes were amazing - one of the Iolanthe crew bought us all one :coma:)
PhysicsPenguin

Peters is owned by Greggs afaik as well :teehee:

Jelkin

What's the craic?

No craic. Only year 11 coursework :cry:
Reply 1799
My cousin just posted photos from his wedding.
Loads of photos of stunning, fashionable Vogue employees. Many lovely photos of my relatives.
One photo of me - looking hideous :colonhash:

Latest