The Student Room Group

What do you know about 'company'

Ugh another stupid question on the application form...after answering like a million of these, im tempted to be really sacrastic and put something like 'well i know the walls are painted red and you usually play the spice girls in the customer toilets' :redface: What should i put for this? Just what i know about the company? and what i think they do? ect...?
Btw has anyone actually ever got an interview who was sarcastic on their application form?
Reply 1
Opalfire
Ugh another stupid question on the application form...after answering like a million of these, im tempted to be really sacrastic and put something like 'well i know the walls are painted red and you usually play the spice girls in the customer toilets' :redface: What should i put for this? Just what i know about the company? and what i think they do? ect...?
Btw has anyone actually ever got an interview who was sarcastic on their application form?

research the company and write stuff like that down but at the same time, big them up in a subtle sucking up kind of way....:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending