The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
text him and say "hey, what was that text all about? are you wanting to split up?" or something equally direct and straightforward. men are stupid (sorry guys, you might be einstein but you're still stupid), you need to be very clear about what you're asking him. remember this is the sex that interprets "hi, how are you" as "I want to sleep with you right now"
Reply 41
rmyl
yeah, i can see how you can think that, cos its hard to take the risk, but how else will you find out for sure. when's he back? or is he not.

same sort of thing for me, he's moving away to uni, thats why we're 'casual', but i'd love it to be more. i don't feel close to him at all right now, and i doubt his feelings.

for your sake keep it casual, but casual not only when he wants it to be, when u want it to be as wel.
when he's ready he'l come back to you and stop this casual nonsence.
seems like he just wants to experience the first year of uni "properly"

Lauren
text him and say "hey, what was that text all about? are you wanting to split up?" or something equally direct and straightforward. men are stupid (sorry guys, you might be einstein but you're still stupid), you need to be very clear about what you're asking him. remember this is the sex that interprets "hi, how are you" as "I want to sleep with you right now"

its not in my personality to attack people like that. plus im not so sure i wanna text him again.
if he doesnt text me back soon, ill consider it over and when uni starts i'l make him regret treating me this way.
You want a real man, you want DMX baby! :biggrin:
Reply 43
legbreakgoogly
You want a real man, you want DMX baby! :biggrin:

lol do i really?
and where i do find a real man, a DMX baby? :p:
Lauren

What a load of sexist rubbish.

Texts are so easy to misinterpret. Personally, if I had sent that text, it would me I wasn't having a good time, "sluts" are generally women I want to avoid. He's abroad so wait till he get's home before you give him the 3rd degree.
Reply 45
ChemistBoy
What a load of sexist rubbish.

Texts are so easy to misinterpret. Personally, if I had sent that text, it would me I wasn't having a good time, "sluts" are generally women I want to avoid. He's abroad so wait till he get's home before you give him the 3rd degree.

thats what he said before (hates sluts) but he's easily influenced by his mates who like to mess about.
he might be abroad for the rest of summer. what do i do if i dont hear from him the whole of summer? would that be fair on me?
Reply 46
No! Wait for him to text you!!!

I bet he was drunk when he said that..
kriztinae
thats what he said before (hates sluts) but he's easily influenced by his mates who like to mess about.
he might be abroad for the rest of summer. what do i do if i dont hear from him the whole of summer? would that be fair on me?

Well he should get in touch with you, if he doesn't then carry on as if you are single.
Reply 48
Hana_87
No! Wait for him to text you!!!

I bet he was drunk when he said that..

heh i def aint texting him anymore
he was most prob drunk when he said that cos it was at 1 in the morning :rolleyes:

ChemistBoy
Well he should get in touch with you, if he doesn't then carry on as if you are single.

and exactly how much time do i give him? :confused:
kriztinae

and exactly how much time do i give him? :confused:

As much, or as little, as you want, you are the boss. When I go away with work or whatever, I phone my girlfriend every day, or at least text her a few times - I'd think that was pretty normal for a serious relationship.
Reply 50
ChemistBoy
As much, or as little, as you want, you are the boss. When I go away with work or whatever, I phone my girlfriend every day, or at least text her a few times - I'd think that was pretty normal for a serious relationship.

i think my so called relationship isnt serious at all.
ill see when the time comes
SciFi25
He might just have been stating a fact. Maybe there are lots of sluts there. Doesn't mean he is doing anything with them. You cant do anything more about it till you have more evidence.

I agree, he probably was just telling you or just messing around as a joke.
Reply 52
I'd council against getting too upset
I have a history of breaking up with guys when I realise they are getting too close to other girls and I see it as only a matter of time before they dump me
If he doesn't want to be with you then he'll TELL you
So just try to forget him
When he gets back yell all you want :biggrin: - but don't do anything rash now
Reply 53
ace_justncase
I agree, he probably was just telling you or just messing around as a joke.

but if it was a joke wouldnt he have replied after that? :confused:

Bekaboo
I'd council against getting too upset
I have a history of breaking up with guys when I realise they are getting too close to other girls and I see it as only a matter of time before they dump me
If he doesn't want to be with you then he'll TELL you
So just try to forget him
When he gets back yell all you want - but don't do anything rash now

thats smart i always wait for them to break up with me!
when he gets back and i get back, i'l have him begging t oget me back :eek:
kriztinae
i know but think he might stay there til sept... why cant he jus end it instead of keeping it like this?
if he really cared he wud at least tell me something more than theres lots of sluts here!

you said it
Reply 55
MagicNMedicine
you said it

true but found out it wasnt him that sent the msg
he text me today and said he got back from his holiday and explaind bla bla bla. he said he was sorry etc so ill let him off :rolleyes:

thanx everyone who helped :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending