The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

A well late applicant who has questions

hey ppl
Ive got an unconditional for theology for 2005. Ive only just recently applied to UCAS (30th June actually). Just left glasgow uni, only did first yr. Anyway i was just wondering what the general opinion was of KCL both good and bad. Also if i did want to go there - will it be pretty much impossible to get uni owned accomdation since the deadline was 30 th of june in order to be guaranteed accomdation?
Reply 1
reverie
hey ppl
Ive got an unconditional for theology for 2005. Ive only just recently applied to UCAS (30th June actually). Just left glasgow uni, only did first yr. Anyway i was just wondering what the general opinion was of KCL both good and bad. Also if i did want to go there - will it be pretty much impossible to get uni owned accomdation since the deadline was 30 th of june in order to be guaranteed accomdation?

I have no knowledge whatsoever of KCL, but even if the university can't give you accommodation, they will help you find it. After the first few weeks at university, a huge number of people end up quitting and there is generally plenty of accomodation available. I was at Reading, and made my grades, so got a guaranteed place in halls. Trouble was, I only had a temporary room for the first week, as there was nothing else available. Better for me as I got assigned a top class room usually reserved for third years. But soon I was moved out into a standard fresher's room. There were plenty of people there who didn't get accomodation and didn't meet the requirements for the guaranteed place, but they all were assigned places eventually.

Marcus
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
You shouldn't have a problem getting into King's College Hall or Hampstead. :redface:

Latest