The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Biology C100

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by krutzemuckl
just thought we could revive this thread^^ does anybody happen to know more details about the biology with a year in industry/research course, e.g. which companies/institutions imperial work with or at which ones you get paid while you're working there (I somehow recall that I read somewhere that you only get paid at very few placements, but I'm not 100% sure...)

hihi as an IC Bio grad i dont mind trying 2 answer som qs...
u organise ur own year , think minimum is 6M so some organised a 6m stint, then buggered off on half a gap year... others did 10M - all doesnt matter as it doesnt count towards ur degree, u just ahve 2 do the minmum (pinch of salt here as i know syllabus has changed, but this requisite has stayed the same)
i
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 241
Original post by waytoocheezy
is it stressful? I heard from somewhere that you cant really get part time job coz you'll be too busy with uni work all the time.
Plus whats the dropout rate? :L

uni is underhyped in terms of workload...workload is pretty bad, espec at imperial but hey every uni student thinks their workload is the worst. . lots of students work at union, union shop, part time work is fine...just need time management.

. youd have 2 fail resists at end of year, and then resit the whole year to get kicked out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending