The Student Room Group
*gasp!*

Make yours different then.
Reply 2
ngnav
Everyone in my class have similar coursework, will we all get into trouble for plagiarism, we all used notes our teacher write on the board.

No. I don't think so unless the exact same phrases and wording has been used in each. Most likely the coursework sample will be taken from all candidates in all of your school's classes for that subject so not that many will be taken from yours, necessarily.

Also, people write essays in different ways (obviously):P
Reply 3
Jessikar
No. I don't think so unless the exact same phrases and wording has been used in each. Most likely the coursework sample will be taken from all candidates in all of your school's classes for that subject so not that many will be taken from yours, necessarily.

Also, people write essays in different ways (obviously):P

The thing is that, we all included our teachers notes in our cw and didn't change the wording, btw all the cw has been sent off, my dt teacher said that it's ok and everything will be fine.
Reply 4
ngnav
The thing is that, we all included our teachers notes in our cw and didn't change the wording, btw all the cw has been sent off, my dt teacher said that it's ok and everything will be fine.

Is there only one class using the same notes? How many classes are there?
Reply 5
Jessikar
Is there only one class using the same notes? How many classes are there?

Just 1 for product design
Reply 6
ngnav
Just 1 for product design

Could be a problem then. Doubt it though, you should find out soon enough.

Latest