The Student Room Group

Having sex in club toilets, does it really ever happen?

I've often wondered if people ever pull a girl in a club and then take them into the toilets to **** them. I've heard stories about this happening and I'm wondering if it could really happen. I mean, most clubs have bouncers checking this sort of thing doesn't happen. How would you sneak someone in without being seen or without someone reporting you?

What do you think? Has anyone here actually done this?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not for you. :no:
It only happens in dodgy, seedy clubs to dodgy, seedy people, one of whom is probably paying. Even then that's v rarely. I wouldn't aim for it.
Reply 3
Anon_By_Choice
I've often wondered if people ever pull a girl in a club and then take them into the toilets to **** them. I've heard stories about this happening and I'm wondering if it could really happen. I mean, most clubs have bouncers checking this sort of thing doesn't happen. How would you sneak someone in without being seen or without someone reporting you?

What do you think? Has anyone here actually done this?

yh it does just like some people have sex in a train and a bus everything is possible

but if u want to **** some1 in the toilet them go for it but get checked for stds after wards
Reply 4
only in the run-down crappy clubs :smile:
I've walked in on a couple once. Needless to say I walked straight back out.
Reply 6
Pinball_heart
I've walked in on a couple once. Needless to say I walked straight back out.

Well id be a bit surprised if u started to take your clothes off and join in!
Reply 7
If you have to ask, then it won't be happening for you.
Haha, I know what you mean. I hear about it on TV and stuff, but never in real life :laugh:. Would seem a little strange and uncomfortable anyway, so why not wait to get to a bedroom?
Reply 9
I used to work in a club in town with a pool room and snooker room. Caught a few people having sex in the snooker room a few times. So I'm guessing it happens in the toilets too...
Cool so it does happen then.
Reply 11
It happens in Fabric, unisex toilets n all.
Reply 12
One of my mates works in one of the student clubs in Southampton and he's told me they've found couples in the toilets on many occasions! TBH with that place it's probably more people that are paralytically drunk than anything seedier, but I doubt anyone's proud of it the next day!
I got a blowie at a closed off part of po na na before; it's firmly stored in the wanc bank.
Reply 14
Sex in toilets? Wheres the standard? Yeah it does happen....at dodgy clubs most of the time.
Reply 15
Yes it does.
A girl I know even ****** some boy on the steps inside oceana once. if a girl could ever be a lad,not they ever could, or will, that comes pretty close to what it would mean to be one.l
Seen people walking out together and heard people at it, so I'd assume so.

Still, not the classiest of places...
Reply 17
In France I got dragged into the loo by a Frenchie. I refused to have sex in it though.
Reply 18
WTF OP, where is the pleasure in shagging in a toilet cubicle? Does the stench of urine turn you on? Does the essence of excretement make your orgasms solidify into white gold? Speak on it, freak.
Pretty sure I heard two lesbians getting on in some club toilets once. :lolwut:

So next time you see two girls walk into the toilets together...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending