The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jermaindefoe

i hope i get mine though its looking like they have limited stock :frown: my birthday tomorrow, would have been pretty decent timing seeing as it was supposed to arrive tomorrow too!

Cancelled :frown: Not too hopeful on the Galaxy S2, to be honest
Guess we got excited for nothing... :rolleyes:

Original post by spikeymike
Guess we got excited for nothing... :rolleyes:

:colonhash: others got it though, we were just to slow :frown:
Thank you for purchasing from Dial-a-Phone.

Due to overwhelming demand for the HTC Desire S on Orange that we advertised over the weekend, we regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfil your order due to a stock shortage.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we can confirm that due to this stock shortage, we have not performed a credit check with the network, so there will be no impact on your credit file whatsoever as a result of this.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted my better phone for less money a month. I'm MAJORLY pissed off as of right now.

Also, they say there's a stock shortage yet are offering me the same ****ING phone on a different offer which is double the bloody price...
(edited 12 years ago)

Original post by MHorman
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted my better phone for less money a month. I'm MAJORLY pissed off as of right now.

this is all bigmos fault, where is he :biggrin:

Hiding... :colone:

I gave DialaPhone a VERY crappy email as a reply to theirs because i am/was annoyed...

The fifa match has been delayed until I finish my exams. Get the practise in.. you will need it.

Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
The fifa match has been delayed until I finish my exams. Get the practise in.. you will need it.

:colonhash: i have some lube for you :tongue:
:colonhash: i have some lube for you :tongue:

great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YuhYny8yKI
:cool:

nice :tongue: while your here any idea where i can see the goals from the birmingham game?
nice :tongue: while your here any idea where i can see the goals from the birmingham game?

Haha, call yourself a fan? You should have been at the game or even at the very least watched it on tv..
Reply 351
My first visitor message on here, was someone looking for student minecraft players. Think I am the only person on this society to have not played it when you were all burning each others houses down :teehee:
Reply 352
augustwestie
x

Black Ops?
Original post by kuks
Black Ops?

Scouser.. the fifa match has been delayed until exams are over.. get practisin lad.

AC-130 anyone? :awesome:
Reply 355
Original post by AugustWestie

Beat me to it :p:
I'm so excited but its only going to let me down :colonhash:
Original post by kuks
Beat me to it :p:
I'm so excited but its only going to let me down :colonhash:

Knew you'd be on soon so thought I'd best get cracking. :biggrin:

And yes it will probably be ultimately disappointing but who knows? Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. :tongue:
I get a free HTC phone with my new job. :smile:

(and a laptop)
Original post by Brotherhood
I get a free HTC phone with my new job. :smile:

(and a laptop)

Illusionay will ban you' we are still hurting you know : :tongue:

Happy birthday too me!
(edited 12 years ago)

Original post by AugustWestie

Cannot wait tbh :tongue:

Latest