The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by darkxangel
These are better choices for good-looking guys I'd say:

Spoiler

:coma:
I find men like these wayyyy hotter than attractive white guys. Especially Siva.
Reply 41
Reply 42
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
:smile:

if you've got your eye on a whtie girl just ask her if she finds you attractive. Showing her pics of bollywood actors won't make her like you anymore. She either likes you or not!

Probably should have said this earlier. I'm only half-indian, so I have pretty much western features with olive skin. I made the thread out of curiosity rather than concern.
Reply 43
I don't know....aren't these more normal looking Brown guys? Rather than posting Bollywood actors.

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MC armani
Probably should have said this earlier. I'm only half-indian, so I have pretty much western features with olive skin. I made the thread out of curiosity rather than concern.

my point still applies. If you like a white girl, just ask her if she like you; she'll either like 'western features with olive skin' or she won't.
Original post by bolly_mad
Hey, if I've had a few drinks, I might be willing to experiment. :bl:

Lool, how would you be able to resist the charm of Bachchan, haha.
Yesterday I went to a pub and saw a white girl with his black boyfriend. Don't see any problem with that, I wouldn't see any problem with it being brown as well and not completely black either.
Original post by bolly_mad
I don't know....aren't these more normal looking Brown guys? Rather than posting Bollywood actors.

Who's the middle dude??
Original post by darkxangel
These are better choices for good-looking guys I'd say:

They look a bit more like the normal guys you see in the street and they are more attractive. I love the guy from lost and the guy in the first pic the best :coma:. I am not white btw.
Reply 49
Original post by merryhappy
Who's the middle dude??

No idea. I just searched 'Desi Guys' in Google Images.
:mmm:
Reply 51
Lool, how would you be able to resist the charm of Bachchan, haha.

What a don.
Reply 52
What. I find SOME brown guys attractive just as I find SOME white guys attractive.
Yes! I love south-east Asian guys, they're hot :wink:
I've had 2 long term relationships (1yr+) from really good looking white girls, 1 people would consider really "hot" another people who would consider very "pretty".
I'm brown, more specifically from Bangladesh. So yes, some white girls go find brown guys attractive, just depends on the girls.
Original post by Vybz Kartel
:mmm:

What?
What?

obviously i'm gay and i find them attractive.

Spoiler

Original post by MC armani

What a don.

'Meeeeh hoon DON' :colone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7j17dx_rjw
Original post by flying twig
Bar one all of the men you posted look white!

:lol: I thought this too!

Original post by Wattsy
I know fake tanners more brown than this.

:rofl: So true!
Original post by Vybz Kartel
obviously i'm gay and i find them attractive.

Spoiler

Oh, just as well you told me that. I believed you there.

Latest

Trending

Trending