The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mau5
Is this what my life has become? Sitting on TSR at 5 in the morning reading about a girl dreaming of gobbling her dad.

lmfao @ "gobbling"....such a 1980's word.
Reply 21
No I haven't actually.
No,although I hope this idea doesn't bury itself into my subconscious!

Thinking about it. I hardly ever have a sex dream, only once or twice :frown:
I don't, but..

Reply 24
Who needs to dream :colone:

Ok no that's actually too far
WTF?! :lolwut:
:i dont want to ive on this planet anymore:
Reply 27
When they say a loving father-daughter relationship, I'm sure this is not what they mean.
Freud would have a lot to say about you.
Reply 30
That's ****ed up.
Reply 31
Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never actually.
Reply 33
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
Oh well played, sir.

Reply 34
If you would all kindly google Electra Complex, you'll find it's not as abnormal as you might think.
Reply 35
Yes I have more than once lol, and I am not afraid to mention it! I see no reason as to why it should be taboo.
How are you not Anon?!
No, my name is not Sigmund Freud.
Original post by mau5
Is this what my life has become? Sitting on TSR at 5 in the morning reading about a girl dreaming of gobbling her dad.

the word gobbling made me laugh for a good 5 minutes <3
Reply 39
Original post by genki
I once dreamed that my dad was asking me to give him a BJ. In my dream I felt extremely uncomfortable and in the end I couldn't really do it, and my dad was sympathetic and made it clear if I didn't want to I didn't have to. When I woke up I thought this was extremely strange and I was very embarrassed. Don't get me wrong, my dad and I are very close and I love and admire him, but our relationship is pretty standard daughter-father. But recently I talked to a friend of mine who confessed he once dreamed he had sex with his mother, and this got me wondering, how common is this? Another friend of mine said he'd heard if you dream about having sex with your parents it means you're sexually frustrated (though he admitted he had no idea if this was true or not). Anyway, have any of you ever had a similar dream? It's such a taboo subject I know no one IRL would tell me if they had, so I though I'd ask the good people of TSR :smile:

Typically yeah if you're sexually frustrated your mind conjures up millions of images of anyone of the opposite sex you've met that you like to try to "relieve" the stress. But if you personally don't feel sexually frustrated you probably aren't

Latest

Trending

Trending