The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Telecommunications with Business

Just got an unconditional offer from UCL for this technical and business mixed program, it will last for one year and I hold a BSc of Electrical communications systems engineering with almost 4 years of relevant work experience, I am wondering will such a program from UCL will give me a boast in my career, or it's better to wait and apply next year for a MBA or a business/management PG degree at LBS or LSE (given that the fees will be around 60% more than this program !)

I really will appreciate your comments and ideas
Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Rashad1
Just got an unconditional offer from UCL for this technical and business mixed program, it will last for one year and I hold a BSc of Electrical communications systems engineering with almost 4 years of relevant work experience, I am wondering will such a program from UCL will give me a boast in my career, or it's better to wait and apply next year for a MBA or a business/management PG degree at LBS or LSE (given that the fees will be around 60% more than this program !)

I really will appreciate your comments and ideas
Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi Rashad1,
how are you?
congratulations for the unconditional offer.
I just want to know if you can give me advise in regard to video interview. What kind of questions did they ask you? was it so technical?

Thanks
Sincerely
Hi fellas :smile:

I've just finished my online interview, how long does it take for them to acknowledge your acceptance ?

Thanks!
Actually, I've just finished my interview too. I didn't know why they invited me to take video interview while one of my referee haven't submitted reference yet.
Looking forward to hear the offer.
Will keep you posted if I hear anything from them, how'd you do?
Ye I know what you mean :smile: understood them all, but a phone interview would have been better, writing is always much easier to.
Hi guys, just got an unconditional offer last week for the program, I'm still in the process of getting an scholarship for it, hope everything goes well. :smile:
Original post by fitoywicaksana
Hi karozza123,
Vicky Coombes sent me email with the bad news. He said that my answers to the questions were not strong enough.
I hope, you did better than me.

Regards,
FW

Sorry to here! :/ I got a conditional offer that I get at least a second class upper. Excited!
Have you just graduated? I will be following the course on a part-time flexible basis, will be graduating this year hopefully :smile:.
Reply 9
I'm hoping to do this course on flexible basis. I have some notes etc. if we want to share resources electronically.

Quick Reply

Latest