Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guy couldn't get it up

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

Basically I had a ONS (or at least attempted one!) with a guy and throughout the whole encounter he couldn't get an erection. He didn't even mention it, as if it wasn't a problem, I asked if he was alright at one point and he said he was fine...

Even in the morning this was still happening (so it wasn't alcohol) and despite it he was keen to do other stuff.

I am worried it's because he was turned off by me? What would cause a guy to not be able to get hard? I tried my best to be understanding about the whole thing but tbh I felt pretty useless as I've never really encountered this before.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nerves I reckon.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    It could either be nerves or he didn't find you attractive.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact that he wanted to do other things indicates that it was his problem and not yours, he wouldn't if you weren't attractive.

I mean come on, he'd have to be a total douche with the highest standards on Earth if he didn't get turned on by a presumably naked girl who offered him sex not once, but twice by the sound of it!

Or he might be gay :curious:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chill, it was him
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I had a ONS (or at least attempted one!) with a guy and throughout the whole encounter he couldn't get an erection. He didn't even mention it, as if it wasn't a problem, I asked if he was alright at one point and he said he was fine...

Even in the morning this was still happening (so it wasn't alcohol) and despite it he was keen to do other stuff.

I am worried it's because he was turned off by me? What would cause a guy to not be able to get hard? I tried my best to be understanding about the whole thing but tbh I felt pretty useless as I've never really encountered this before.
    his not a man, if he cant get an erection with a girl in bed..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Was he virgin?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chillax, it was something up with him.

He wanted to do stuff, but (probably due to nerves) he couldn't preform.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excessive alcohol + tiredness can have this effect, I wouldn't take it personally ~ I've had this happen to me and, sod's law, t'was the night I pulled the hottest girl in halls :rolleyes:

ED; That's right neggers, this bitch was smoking hot and I failed to perform properly DEAL WITH IT :borat:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alpharius)
    chillax, it was something up with him.

He wanted to do stuff, but (probably due to nerves) he couldn't preform.
    or down
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    maybe it was erect.... scary thought.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If he didn't find you attractive, he wouldn't have bothered doing the other stuff. Don't worry about it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can't rule out alcohol just because he couldn't the next morning either. Being hungover, plus the tiredness of sleeping badly due to being drunk, isn't very conducive to getting properly aroused.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GPH92)
    maybe it was erect.... scary thought.
    im actually in hysterics!!! hahahahaaaaaaaaa
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry, sounds like he had a problem! He still wanted to 'do stuff' so I wouldn't worry.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Something girls need to realise is that it's completely out of a guys control. Being tired, stressed, nervous, drunk etc has a big effect on it. It's like when you have a tickly cough. No matter how much you try and suppress the cough, it just means it's gonna get worse and you'll cough twice as hard. It's like that with a guys jibbly bits. The more stressed they get about it the softer mr. loveylovey will get.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I'm really drunk I can't get it up.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nerves? Alcohol? Maybe he just got unlucky that night?

So many things. Probably nothing to do with you though.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erectile dysfunction?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its nearly always down to nerves.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 12, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.