The Student Room Group

Most daring place you had sex?

Scroll to see replies

On the train. Just in our seats. We thought the carriage was empty. It wasnt empty.
Original post by Anonymous
I suppose you also expect these same women to be angels in the kitchen and whores in the bedroom? You're gonna get a nasty shock.

No, really, English cuisine is awful, I have no expectations of the sort.
I broke onto someones boat (on land) with my ex boyfriend and did the dirty in there. Also had sex in a train station, a garage, behind a church, in the sea, in a forest, in a park...
Reply 43
Yeah people who post on TSR are THIS wild... Give me a break haha.
Reply 44
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
They can express their sexual desires in the privacy of the bedroom. Getting fingered on a us is plain uncivilised.

haha i know plenty of non white girls and guys who have done the same kinda things. Dont be so racist and sexist.
They can express their sexual desires in the privacy of the bedroom. Getting fingered on a us is plain uncivilised.

What about swallowing on the underground? :sexface:
Original post by Warrior Queen
What about swallowing on the underground? :sexface:

swallowing what?
swallowing what?

My boyfriends spunk. Can't believe there are so many frigid people on one forum.
Original post by Jessica20
Near the dance floor in a nightclub, i was sat on his lap facing him with usually barely any movement so it looked like we were just making out.

Nicest place is by the beach in the sea in Cyprus while standing with just your head and upper chest above sea level, slow grinds while kissing... no one knows non the wiser of what you're doing other than making out.

Please everyone knew what you were up to in both cases.

--------

For me it would have to be in the police car park in the afternoon :smile:
Reply 49
Middle of the M1 during rush hour was one to remember.

She's dead now
Reply 50
I've gone to a couple of hotels with my boyfriend. That's as daring as we've got...
Reply 51
Near the dance floor in a nightclub, i was sat on his lap facing him with usually barely any movement so it looked like we were just making out.

Used to love the thrill of doing it up top on double decker buses when i was like 15/16. Tried it on a train but it was too uncomfortable. Done all the usual places like parks, in cars at public car parks.

Nicest place is by the beach in the sea in Cyprus while standing with just your head and upper chest above sea level, slow grinds while kissing... no one knows non the wiser of what you're doing other than making out.

Oh my god. Thought this kinda stuff only happens in skins.
Original post by mosmof
if you're ever round my ends.. give me a shout..

Ditto

All my prejudices against white girls are confirmed in this thread.

LOOOOOOL I'm dead.

I know someone who fingered a girl in a nightclub and I saw two people pretty much having sex in one too, they were just 'grinding' and the girl was on the wall with a guy.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Warrior Queen
My boyfriends spunk. .

I'd suggest you're good for little else.
Reply 53
local shower room at hotel in Tenerife
All my prejudices against white girls are confirmed in this thread.

I don't agree with this post but I know what you're trying to say. People aren't doing themselves any favours by boasting about having sex in stupid places and then trying to act like they're living life in the fast lane by doing it. You're just being irresponsible.

Might as well walk around with a big sign on your head saying "GIVE ME ATTENTION!" seeing as you crave it so much :rolleyes:
Reply 55
On top of a police station...
Original post by kunoichi
Because god forbid that girls should express their sexual desires. How terrible!

And er what about the guys eh?

Stop playing dumb. The need to boast about your sex life because you're so wacky!!11! and pretend like you're totally oblivious that it's attention you crave, like some narcissistic Z-list media whore, is ridiculous.

The act itself is also a criminal offense. Don't you dare try to play the "sexual desires" card. Do what you want in private, the public have the right not to see two people going at it. It's not funny and it doesn't make you a "legend".

Original post by Jakeh
Ignore it, any guys that are phased by this are probably very vanilla anyway.

Far from it. I am human. But this is the same thing that happens all the time; anyone that disagrees must be a prudish virgin. People can't possibly have a different opinion to you, right?

Exactly.

Original post by Anonymous
I suppose you also expect these same women to be angels in the kitchen and whores in the bedroom? You're gonna get a nasty shock.

What does that even have to do with anything? Having sex in public places is not responsible behaviour, that's why it's illegal. Stop trying to justify it by making assumptions about anyone who disagrees.

Used to love the thrill of doing it up top on double decker buses when i was like 15/16. Tried it on a train but it was too uncomfortable. Done all the usual places like parks, in cars at public car parks.

lol is there anywhere you wouldn't try it... adventurous to say the least.
Original post by Ice Constricter
I'm in the mile high club so guess.

on a train?
Doesn't anyone know what the mile high club is?

Quick Reply

Latest