The Student Room Group

QTS numeracy key skills test - help and advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by N aktar
Hi I am in the same situation although I wasn't moved my screen kept freezing and then coming back to normal. I emailed learn direct but they said it was the wrong department. Have you had any luck in finding theit contact. If you have please let me know.

Thanks

We should get a petition going to remove the cap. I've so wirked in education for the last 5 years. I know of excellent teachers rated by Ofsted who failed their math skills test about 9 times. Obviously they've now passed but it mever affected their quailty of teaching. The Goverment is just causing a loss to the education system by blocking out good potential teachers. It just need some 100,000 signitures and Parliament have to take action towards the petition. Wouldn't be be too bad if they just charged high rates to resist. But not cap it at three attempts. Poor decision once again by Gove!
Reply 121
you can get 10 wrong
When you do your one test after the other what happens? Do you leave and collect your results and then register and show ID all over again or can you just stay in the test room?
Reply 123
No, I done it a few weeks ago now and they acknowledge when you first go in your double booked. You register, sit your first, go in when it's free for your second and collect both results at the end
Hey Very dated reply but last week I experienced this too no practice questions on dfe on perimeter and Radius and I got questions on both on my bird attempt ! Was extremely more difficult compared to other two!

If you take test more than once beware gets harder I believe
Original post by Mrs Nas
No it was not nerves the questions were nothing like practice tests, just my luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending