The Student Room Group

I'm the guy who cheated on girl with pic evidence - she saw pic and confronted me

Just to keep you all in the loop. I'll re-tell the story from the start. Basically I've been seeing this girl and 2 weeks running now I have got with another girl when I went town. But this Thursday my mate decided to take a picture and tag me in it for the bants. I thought I'd got away with it but she confronted me tonight and said in a sarcastic manner, with an upset undertone in her voice "thanks for texting me the other night saying you love me but then getting off with some other girl minutes later. I saw the picture by the way".

I played it cool and things seemed fine after. Seeing her again tomorrow night. Like I've said, we aren't Facebook official. But I do really like her, so can anyone give me some suggestions on how I can woo her? I was thinking trip to Nandos followed by sex at hers. That usually works with girls. But then I was thinking that maybe I should think out the box a bit and be a bit more romantic and wine and dine her. I don't know. Suggestions would be helpful.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course, its not facebook official, but you gotta act like it is.

Nandos is a reasonable idea, or something more romantic, you could cook for her?

The advantage is that when you have sex, you'll be much closer to the bedroom, so it'll be more passionate.

Likewise, in bed, you gotta wow her, do something special, I suggest anal.

Good luck
Reply 2
If you really liked her you wouldn't have got off with that other girl and justified it with 'being a STANDARD LAD'.

Be nice to her. Wine and dinner sounds lovely. You don't really deserve her anyway.
Reply 3
I've suggested anal but she just wont budge. I'll have to get her proper proper drunk for her to even contemplate the idea. Not sure I'm too up for that anyway. If its really tight I'm worried I'd snap my banjo string. Banjo string snapping stories make me cringe so bad. One of my mates snapped his by humping his mattress.
Reply 4
Original post by happygurlie
If you really liked her you wouldn't have got off with that other girl and justified it with 'being a STANDARD LAD'.

Be nice to her. Wine and dinner sounds lovely. You don't really deserve her anyway.

I think we can establish he likes her enough. He's offering to take her to nandos :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by Baines3
I've suggested anal but she just wont budge. I'll have to get her proper proper drunk for her to even contemplate the idea. Not sure I'm too up for that anyway. If its really tight I'm worried I'd snap my banjo string. Banjo string snapping stories make me cringe so bad. One of my mates snapped his by humping his mattress.

To be honest I wouldn't get her drunk, because then she wont be 'prepared' :eek:

Yes I understand you dont want to snap your banjo string. Hmm you'll have to settle for normal sex twice then :wink: you could go down on her too?
Reply 6
Original post by happygurlie

How come you don't think I deserve her? I was really saddened by the negative comments I received in that previous thread actually. It's very rare I feel this way about someone. Only 2 girls have ever made me feel like this. She's part of a rare clique now. She's lucky herself in that respect. She's much better than the other 2 that I've felt this way over though.
Reply 7
0/10.
Reply 8
Original post by Baines3

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1351993767.852657.jpg
Reply 9
Original post by Baines3
How come you don't think I deserve her? I was really saddened by the negative comments I received in that previous thread actually. It's very rare I feel this way about someone. Only 2 girls have ever made me feel like this. She's part of a rare clique now. She's lucky herself in that respect. She's much better than the other 2 that I've felt this way over though.

Just don't listen to these people, they don't understand
everyone loves nandos
Reply 11
Wth am I reading?
Reply 12
0/10 for all three threads.
I'm trying to decide if this is a troll or not.
1. How the **** did you think you'd get away with it if you were tagged in the photo 'for bants?'
2. I really doubt Nandos plus sex is going to tell a girl that you like them, more likely it will send the message that you only want her for sex.
3. Try not being a 'lad,' that way you aren't going to get caught, seeing as you successfully got caught after only 2 weeks of getting other girls I'd suggest you aren't very good at hiding it, so if you like the girl just don't do it.
Nandos followed by sex is more romantic..

It'd be even better if you can cook her.
Reply 15
I hope you're actually taking account of what you're doing and the upset it's caused. Hopefully the older Baines3 will look back and think "Damn I acted like such a prat when I was a young man...". If you had a daughter, would you want a man to treat her like this?
Reply 16
Take the girl to mcds, borrow your mates car if you can drive and get her to suck you off in the car.

If that fails, just follow her to her place, if she doesn't let you in, act like you're going away and quickly go in. She won't be as strong as you and then you can just force your way through.

Also jose enrique is a better left back.
Reply 17
Facebook Official? lol, teenage love.

I never put anything about relationships on Facebook. What happens between me and my mrs stays that way. If she moans that it should be on Facebook to be official then I'll tell her that's it and be done with her as she is clearly not mature enough to comprehend or be apart of a mature and adult relationship.

Facebook Official? kids these days, where do they come up with this stuff aye?
Reply 18
Suggestion: A public argument to hash it out. Tell her not to eat too much on the day on the pretense you are taking her out for a slap up meal. Then instead of going to the restaurant, stop in your town centre and commence. She'll have low blood sugar from her mini fast and thus will already be slightly agitated- it'll really get the fireworks going and ensure maximum raging will ensue. Probably best if you can try and catch some rain and icy wind for the event too. Forget your brolly and hide hers.
(edited 11 years ago)
Tune into tomorrow for the next installment of Jeremy Kyle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending