The Student Room Group

I want to be his booty call?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Llewellyn_J
You wouldn't be giving a guy the same lecture....

You have no idea how many times girls/guys have said this to me when the subject comes up... and the 100% honest truth is I would It's the exact same character flaw, in my opinion. Gender plays no role.
Reply 21
Original post by McMurdo
It's not the fact she just wants sex - it's the fact she is willing to engage in it with any person, as the guy in question is apparently rude to her and therefore, by most people's standards, not the sort of stranger you'd want to have sex with on a regular basis. Yet she has professed that, despite being verbally abused by him and hardly knowing him, she still wants to go crawling back for more. That, to most people, would suggest she is easy and has no self respect, I'm afraid.

I am not willing to engage in it with any old person as you suggest. He is the second person I have ever slept with, the first being my long-term boyfriend, who I waited a year before sleeping with.

In all honesty, it is totally out of character for me, but we had discussed it, and neither of us are even interested in a relationship anymore. Surely just sleeping with one person regularly is better then sleeping with lots of people regularly?

I never said he verbally abused me, just was a little rude in the morning, but that is to be expected with a one night stand surely? I would not just sleep with any old person, I get along with this guy quite well, and if we both know where we stand, then what is wrong with it?
Reply 22
Original post by McMurdo
You are every sleaze's dream. No effort needed with you, eh?

It's rebound sex. Head to any students union, I'm sure you'll find plenty of boys and girls in the same position looking for the same thing.
Original post by Eboracum
Do **** buddies really exist? I just assumed it was something the less intelligent/scroungers/working classes did? :tongue:

Like how working class = scrounger/less intelligent/easy (from this thread)
Reply 24
Sigh. :/
Reply 25
Original post by Alexandra's Box
Like how working class = scrounger/less intelligent/easy (from this thread)

Ha ha. I'm only messing about. I'm a bored university student. Just that, I can't imagine it's something the more intelligent do is it? Like I can't imagine Oxford students going out looking for one night stands on a Friday or Saturday night?
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
It's rebound sex. Head to any students union, I'm sure you'll find plenty of boys and girls in the same position looking for the same thing.

That doesn't make it any less deplorable to me.
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
I am not willing to engage in it with any old person as you suggest. He is the second person I have ever slept with, the first being my long-term boyfriend, who I waited a year before sleeping with.

In all honesty, it is totally out of character for me, but we had discussed it, and neither of us are even interested in a relationship anymore. Surely just sleeping with one person regularly is better then sleeping with lots of people regularly?

I never said he verbally abused me, just was a little rude in the morning, but that is to be expected with a one night stand surely? I would not just sleep with any old person, I get along with this guy quite well, and if we both know where we stand, then what is wrong with it?

No, it is not 'expected' that someone should be rude to someone else the morning after they had a one night stand. Why is it 'expected'? Because the person isn't very nice? Either way, it begs the question: why would you want to sleep with this person on a regular basis if, after one night of sex with you, they were rude enough for you to tell them to go away? That's why I suggested it makes you sound desperate, because it suggests you can't even be bothered to find a stranger who isn't rude to you...
Ha ha. I'm only messing about. I'm a bored university student. Just that, I can't imagine it's something the more intelligent do is it? Like I can't imagine Oxford students going out looking for one night stands on a Friday or Saturday night?

Ok :ninja: And you'd be surprised.
Like I can't imagine Oxford students going out looking for one night stands on a Friday or Saturday night?

Clearly haven't met enough Oxford students.

Intelligence \not= a lack of promiscuity.
Reply 30
just go out clubbing and find someone new.

you are a girl.. who wants a fwb arrangment? this is literally unheard of...

i can assure you, it will not be hard!
Reply 31
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Clearly haven't met enough Oxford students.

Intelligence \not= a lack of promiscuity.

Original post by Alexandra's Box
Ok :ninja: And you'd be surprised.

Fair enough!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending