The Student Room Group

Diagnostic radiography 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Hertfordshire :biggrin:
can I apply to universities that rejected me through ucas extra for radiography or only other unis which I haven't applied to
Reply 982
Original post by Limbo212
I have a test on Friday for LSBU and an interview with Canterbury on Monday. Any tips or ideas of what questions might come up?

How was the interview yesterday? Is it informal? Do they ask about current issues etc? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bigvern45
How was the interview yesterday? Is it informal? Do they ask about current issues etc? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your asking about ccu, they did ask me about current issues :smile:
Original post by weevilspongebob
can I apply to universities that rejected me through ucas extra for radiography or only other unis which I haven't applied to

I think you can reapply to those that rejected you but I personally would not because they rejected you for a reason and since you can only apply for one extra course at a time I would just go for a different uni as you may be more likely to be accepted. But if you were to apply for a different course at a uni that rejected you that would be fine too.

If you really want to apply to a uni where you've had a rejection try getting some feedback on your application, then see if you can improve upon what they said and when you call them enquiring about the place you can sell yourself then maybe?
Reply 985
Weevilspongebob, as far as I know you can only apply to the same uni for a different course, but you should call the unis you are considering to make sure before you apply, cause you can only apply for one at a time!
Reply 986
Original post by JammyGit07
If your asking about ccu, they did ask me about current issues :smile:

Thank you, yeah, I was. Lucky I've been reading some. How did yours go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 987
seriously don't know if i should firm Exeter :/
Thank you, yeah, I was. Lucky I've been reading some. How did yours go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It went well thanks :smile: The interviewer was really nice, and was pretty easy to get a conversation going, also helped that I mentioned the value of CCU's MSc's and it turned out she was the person in charge of them :L It was really basic questions, mainly why diagnostic radiography, current issues, what you saw on your placement, and why should CCU choose you over someone else :smile:
Original post by Paris780
seriously don't know if i should firm Exeter :/

what's keeping you away from it? :redface:
Reply 990
Did anyone else get an offer from derby last week? I'm just confused because I remember them saying they weren't giving out offers till after 5th March...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 991
Any advice for my interview at Bradford?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 992
Original post by rimac82
Did anyone else get an offer from derby last week? I'm just confused because I remember them saying they weren't giving out offers till after 5th March...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't ;(
They did say after 5th of March but a couple of people have heard so I guess they've already offered the people they know they definitely want. When was your interview?
Reply 993
the emphasis on physics
Reply 994
Original post by Paris780
the emphasis on physics

Where else have you got an offer from?
Hi I did the Maths and English test at LSBU on Friday and received an invitation for an interview next week. Has anyone been to the interview? What sort of questions do they ask? Was it formal or informal?
Reply 996
Original post by pew
I haven't ;(
They did say after 5th of March but a couple of people have heard so I guess they've already offered the people they know they definitely want. When was your interview?

My interview was on 3rd Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 997
Original post by Le-ChelleBekker
Hi I did the Maths and English test at LSBU on Friday and received an invitation for an interview next week. Has anyone been to the interview? What sort of questions do they ask? Was it formal or informal?

Hi, look on this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2571624. Will save me writing it all again. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 998
Hi, look on this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2571624. Will save me writing it all again. :-)

Any idea how long until we find out if we have an offer off CCCU? From what I remember the last interviews were yesterday, and they were going to start letting people know.
Reply 999
[QUOTE="lilly1979;46561543"]

Any idea how long until we find out if we have an offer off CCCU? From what I remember the last interviews were yesterday, and they were going to start letting people know.

Soon, I hope. :-). They should be stating their score spreadsheet today. I forgot to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest