The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

interview

i have got an invitation for an interview from lsbu which i have not yet accepted
its on 29th jan 14 for diagnostic radiography. i am really nervous and i dont feel prepared , so i dont know if i should accept the invitation
any advice, any tips
does anyone know the type of questions they will ask
please help :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, how did the interview go? I have one next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
London
Reply 2
Original post by sam_96
i have got an invitation for an interview from lsbu which i have not yet accepted
its on 29th jan 14 for diagnostic radiography. i am really nervous and i dont feel prepared , so i dont know if i should accept the invitation
any advice, any tips
does anyone know the type of questions they will ask
please help :smile:

Hi, did you decide to go to the interview? How did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ive got an interview at LSBU for diagnostic radiography on the 26th feb. How did it go? Theres no real details of what kind of format the interview will be in.
Reply 4
Original post by mg2202
Ive got an interview at LSBU for diagnostic radiography on the 26th feb. How did it go? Theres no real details of what kind of format the interview will be in.

Hi, sounds odd but I really enjoyed the interview. They were so nice and made me feel at ease.
There was between 25 and 30 people there (some for diagnostic and some therapeutic). There was a presentation first to explain the courses that they do and this answered most of my questions. Then we were shown round the building (wear comfy shoes :-)) and then we were split into groups of 5 or 6 for interview.

I went 2nd and was out by about 11am but this depended on how far you live or if you needed to get back for something like college.

They went through a list of questions (so everyone had the same ones) in a really relaxed way. These were along the lines of why you?, why here? etc, like the other interviews.

Which Uni is your first choice? I hope this helps. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thats great thanks! I've only applied for LSBU and Hertfordshire. Herts is my first choice, LSBU is just my back up. Got my interview for Herts the week after, which is a whole interview day to look forward to! Cheers again, and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending