The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Totsdy
Nottingham! Really hoping I get an offer from there because it was the only place where I knew I wanted to go there as soon as I went on the open day. My phone was dead yesterday so don't know if they rang me or not! :frown:

Im exactly the same as you, I just knew I wanted to go there from the open day. I had a missed call from them but can't get hold of them until Monday so I don't know what to expect...I don't know if they give rejections by phone but the wait is so stressful! I am hoping so badly that it's an offer! Good luck!
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Yeah, that was me :smile: You have a good memory! Are you the person I was speaking to from Hong Kong or the person applying for graduate entry? :smile:

I'm not the Hong Kong one I'm the other one but it's not graduate entry :smile: Pleased we all got offers!
Does anybody know which halls you can apply for if you are applying for intercollegiate Halls for RVC?
Original post by izipony
It's gonna be Monday at the earliest because stupid post office isn't open on Sundays arghhh any advice on Bristol interview? Only had rvc interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

The post office offer a service where you can send it to be delivered by 1pm the next day :smile: it costs £6 but will get there the fastest :smile:
Original post by noodles_996
I'm not the Hong Kong one I'm the other one but it's not graduate entry :smile: Pleased we all got offers!

hey! the Hong Kong girl is me! I got an offer as well! seems like we made a magical team as all of us have offers :wink:
Original post by chololatee
Does anybody know which halls you can apply for if you are applying for intercollegiate Halls for RVC?

If you go to the University of London Accommodation website it will tell you more about them on there :smile:

For Bristol - just get your paperwork there as fast as you can.

The two weeks allows for some holdups before they need to gather everything together and photocopy it etc for the interviewers, thats all.

Ps. These are Bristol's final interviews - everyone check your spam folders for stray emails!
(edited 9 years ago)

Argh sorry, I must have been confusing you with someone else, my bad :tongue: Are you going to be at one of the offer holder days? :smile:
Reply 5988
Original post by izipony
Just looked at my email and have an interview for Bristol wooooo. It's on the 11th of march but I only got emailed about it yesterday. My issue is that for the work experience form, it says I must send it 2 weeks before my interview and I wasn't told 2 weeks before. Should I just try to send it asap? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

would fill it in now and send asap
they use it for the interview as well as your PS
Just wondering when us international students will get our UF and CAS since term starts sept 1 but we wont get our results until mid aug??
UCAS Track is working again for those of you not able to access it due to maintenance! :smile:
Original post by clarissayk
hey! the Hong Kong girl is me! I got an offer as well! seems like we made a magical team as all of us have offers :wink:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Argh sorry, I must have been confusing you with someone else, my bad :tongue: Are you going to be at one of the offer holder days? :smile:

Maybe, RVC will be my insurance choice so it depends how much school stuff I'll be missing! I would like to go if possible though!
Maybe, RVC will be my insurance choice so it depends how much school stuff I'll be missing! I would like to go if possible though!

then we might see each other again. :biggrin: which one is your first choice?
Do Nottingham offers go out in any particular order? :/
Original post by regsyl
Just wondering when us international students will get our UF and CAS since term starts sept 1 but we wont get our results until mid aug??

Awh that sucks. My results are in May!

Official mark sheets will probably be later but I'm sure my school will get my grades from the May online results on an official letterhead and send it in May itself.
Original post by clarissayk
then we might see each other again. :biggrin: which one is your first choice?

I have an offer from Cambridge but it's A*A*A so RVC is insurance :smile:
Will the next batch for Notts come out today?!? So nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Scottish applicants heard from either Glasgow or Edinburgh yet?
Original post by Skylark365
Any Scottish applicants heard from either Glasgow or Edinburgh yet?

I had an offer for edinburgh last week but nothing has updated yet so I don't know my conditions.... at my glasgow interview last week they said they would be giving offers out after the last interviews this week :smile:
Original post by emma.perry4
I had an offer for edinburgh last week but nothing has updated yet so I don't know my conditions.... at my glasgow interview last week they said they would be giving offers out after the last interviews this week :smile:

Ah well done on your Edinburgh offer! Hopefully I will hear something soon, the wait is so hard!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending