The Student Room Group

edexcel IGCSE 2013 may students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by chatty
Hi, where is the astronaut question? Also what revision guide are you talking about? Please help.

Hi are the science papers you are referring to for single science ordouble science award? Is there a difference? And if not, how did you get access to them as I have not been able to access Jan 2013 past papers (double science) but am using the spec sample questions and havent come across a astronaut question.
Floco
Reply 81
Hi, I can't find the 2013 papers. Where are they? Also are you referring to separate science papers 0625 paper 5/6? Are you talking about the CGP revision book or another revision guide?
Reply 82
Can someone tell me where I can get these "revision guides"? are they available online?
Original post by AyushU
Can someone tell me where I can get these "revision guides"? are they available online?

:no: These are commercially-published books and sharing them online would be infringement of copyright. Please don't ask for copyrighted works to be shared here on TSR, as it's not something that we can allow.
Original post by aadit999
Yeah the end of section for section A, yeah? But you dont need to worry arkajyoti, easy for you. Arka, you have any online geo case-studies? especially for Urban environments?

i only came across 1 case study of urban environments and it is in the active book CD. although it wasn't that good...
Reply 85
Original post by arkajyotig
i only came across 1 case study of urban environments and it is in the active book CD. although it wasn't that good...

Is it the one of the favelas in Rio? You doing urban? For section B I am not sure which 2 I will do, because the first one is easy but then Ecosystems and Urban, it depends on the last question. You done all the papers before 2010?
Original post by aadit999
Is it the one of the favelas in Rio? You doing urban? For section B I am not sure which 2 I will do, because the first one is easy but then Ecosystems and Urban, it depends on the last question. You done all the papers before 2010?

i am doing rivers,hazards,rural and ecosystem,urban and fragile. the case study is about land transect plotting. i hav only done till 2011 then i do some of the SAMs.
Reply 87
anyone have tips on business/ict/physics/chemistry igcse edexcel
Original post by Paila
anyone have tips on business/ict/physics/chemistry igcse edexcel

For physics revise from the edexcel igcse text book and for chem the official igcse revision guide!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by darsan9
just wondering all the people doing the pople doing the may papers for the folowing subjects.we could make a group on it
-maths
-english
-french
-chemistry
-biology
-physics
-futhur pure mathematics
-ICT

PM me if you wanna join the group and discuss about the papers.:smile::biggrin:

pls note that even these will be moderated by the student rooms (if im not mistaken)
and will only be discussing the most probable questions
(and other things...)

I am, please add me. (I'm doing everything but biology)
Original post by parasagarwal01
Ohh yea I know about that software.

Posted from TSR Mobile

when is your ICT practical exam?
On 15th may. That's a Wednesday. When's yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by parasagarwal01
On 15th may. That's a Wednesday. When's yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh...what a coincidence!!!even my exam is on 15th may.....lol
Reply 93
Any Business Studies revision tips? PLEASE!
Reply 94
Original post by arkajyotig
ahh...what a coincidence!!!even my exam is on 15th may.....lol

Wahahaha! Mine as well! Seems like more than a coincidence :tongue:
Reply 95
i am doing physics math ict and english please add me tooo !!!:smile:
Anybody doing biology? Chemistry? English language B??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khalidpatel
Anybody doing biology? Chemistry? English language B??

Posted from TSR Mobile

yup, i am doing bio and chem but not language B.i am doing language A.
For those worried, over 50% of candidates achieved an A* in the Sciences and Englsh.
Reply 99
guys, is it ok if I revise from GCSE business studies revision guide instead of Igcse! I can't find it from any of the retailers locally. I can only find GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest