The Student Room Group

Applying next year

Hey!
Right guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle.
I am applying and have recieved a conditional offer from Manchester for Medicine for this September (2013)
The offer, as usual, is AAA. I really feel that I am not going to get my A in chemistry, possibly getting AAB.
Is there any chance, do you think, that Manchester will let me in with AAB? And how does the process work for applying next year (because I know for medicine it is always that little but more difficult)

Cheers guys,
Much appreciated :smile:
Isn't the requirement for Medicine that you can't apply with resits? So you would need to get the grades this year or they won't accept you. It's unlikely they will accept you if you miss your grades for Medicine. I would suggest you get studying ASAP..
Reply 2
Original post by Nabeel J
Hey!
Right guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle.
I am applying and have recieved a conditional offer from Manchester for Medicine for this September (2013)
The offer, as usual, is AAA. I really feel that I am not going to get my A in chemistry, possibly getting AAB.
Is there any chance, do you think, that Manchester will let me in with AAB? And how does the process work for applying next year (because I know for medicine it is always that little but more difficult)

Cheers guys,
Much appreciated :smile:

It is very unlikely that you will get in with AAB. You may get lucky on results day but this is rare.

If you choose to reapply, you will have to resit, and there are only certain universities which will accept resitters - have a look on the wiki to see each university's policy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending