The Student Room Group

Got an offer Letter, still need an advice..

I got two offer letters from both Keele University and Aberystwyth University. I've applied to studying International Relations *Politics* -- I am an international student, so I am still wondering which one to accept.

So please help me with an advice if you may. Thanks.
Reply 1
If you go just by the rankings and reputation, Aberystwyth outstrips Keele by a mile for IR. The former has one of the top departments in the country for IR; the latter has... not.

However, something you might wish to consider is the course content at the respective universities. Which appeals to you more? If they seem equally appealing, then I would go Aberystwyth.
(edited 10 years ago)
Read the course descriptions. The two courses will not be identical. Which one to you prefer? Dont make the choice on what other people think about a University.
Original post by Amgad1
I got two offer letters from both Keele University and Aberystwyth University. I've applied to studying International Relations *Politics* -- I am an international student, so I am still wondering which one to accept.

So please help me with an advice if you may. Thanks.

Seriously? Aberystwyth is a global player in IR, in the elite league. Keele - not so much :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending