The Student Room Group

Have you ever walked in on a guy or girl getting changed/undressed/dried?

There are two separate parts for guys and girls.

1. Girls: have you ever walked in on a guy getting changed, undressed, or drying themselves after a shower or bath? Did you find it embarrassing or awkward? Did you like what you see or find it disgusting?

2. Guys: same question as above, only the gender roles reversed.

Or if they were coming out the shower to their room, you accidentally saw them?

I'm not talking about seeing members of your family before anyone says. I'm talking about seeing friends/housemates/acquaintances/strangers.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
No, luckily. :dontknow:
Have a horrible memory from using mixed changing rooms when I was about 14 of some guy just nonchalantly walking around with his tackle dangling about. Kind of creepy seeing as there were women in there too!
Original post by imperialmint
There are two separate parts for guys and girls.

1. Girls: have you ever walked in on a guy getting changed, undressed, or drying themselves after a shower or bath? Did you find it embarrassing or awkward? Did you like what you see or find it disgusting?

2. Guys: same question as above, only the gender roles reversed.

I'm not talking about seeing members of your family before anyone says. I'm talking about seeing friends/housemates/acquaintances/strangers.

Yes. But I was really apologetic so the situation wasn't really awkward.
I didn't have an opinion on what I saw.
On the other hand, if a girl walked in on me, I'd be so embarrassed!!
I walked into my gym changing room the other day and there was a woman standing completely naked. :eek:
I felt so awkward i made sure not to look in her direction while collecting my things from my locker.
Original post by bellamarie93
I walked into my gym changing room the other day and there was a woman standing completely naked. :eek:
I felt so awkward i made sure not to look in her direction while collecting my things from my locker.

This happened to me too with two girls at the gym changing room. It was funny though, i automatically thought "this is probably what guys think its like all the time". Other than that I dont think its ever happened if you dont count family members
Reply 7
Well, I see naked men in swimming pool changing rooms all the time; it's not awkward at all.

Haven't had anything like that with friends/family/etc.
Reply 8
I have a strong inclination that the OP is getting a sexual buzz from these responses.
No luckily.

But on Friday night I did accidentaly walk in on my crush in the bathroom at my friends party!! Why do guy not lock doors?? My head was filled with swear words the rest of the night.. oops :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
No luckily.

But on Friday night I did accidentaly walk in on my crush in the bathroom at my friends party!! Why do guy not lock doors?? My head was filled with swear words the rest of the night.. oops :frown:
Did you find him hot to look at when you walked in on him?
Reply 11
If they're going to complain that it's 'disgusting' they should have knocked on the door.
No luckily.

Could have easily walked in, locked the door then got down to business :wink:
(unless he was having a ****, then it might of been a bit weird)
Did you find him hot to look at when you walked in on him?

Of course! He's really hot lol but I was also super ashamed that I had opened the door lol

It was a mix of "wow" and "oh no what did I just do!?" lol
Original post by Horny Cabbage
Could have easily walked in, locked the door then got down to business :wink:
(unless he was having a ****, then it might of been a bit weird)

ahaha!!!
I've only kissed this guy! I do hope something more comes of us because he is so nice and we have the same friends :smile: Taking it slow and TRYING not to mess up! :smile:
Reply 15
I've walked in on quite a lot of guys who just never lock the door when their using the toilet especially at house parties but I don't find it awkward or anything like that, I just quietly shut the door and think 'oh my god!' And just walk off then if we bump into each other during the night, I just don't care and we pretend it never happened and laugh it off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
=

Surely this has happened to pretty much everyone at uni?

Not walked in anyone accidentally, but we used to tip flour over each other in the shower, nick people's clothes etc. in my halls/house.
Reply 17
Of course! He's really hot lol but I was also super ashamed that I had opened the door lol

It was a mix of "wow" and "oh no what did I just do!?" lol
Ok. Did you walk in on him when he was in the shower or in his room getting dressed?
Reply 18
I remember being on a train once and sitting across from the toilets. This drunk guy went in and forgot to close the door and the way the toilet and mirror were angled meant I saw everything :afraid: Apart from that I've walked in on girl friends getting dressed and stuff but it wasn't really a big deal.
Reply 19
Yes, both my mum and dad :shock:

Latest

Trending

Trending