The Student Room Group

Hogwarts houses and MBTI Personality types - which are you?

Scroll to see replies

Ravenclaw and INTJ
Reply 61
Usually INTP but sometimes ISTP and Slytherin.
Reply 62
INTP, Gryffindor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
I'll post after the test, so about next week ;p i had to pick between slytherin and ravenclaw. I chose ravenclaw.
Reply 64
INTJ + Gryffindor :holmes:
Reply 65
INTP and Slytherin
I'm gonna go ahead and say this questionnaire is INTJ biased.
Only just ISTJ (S and J were 1%) Ravenclaw
ISTJ, Ravenclaw :smile:

Original post by JordanS94
Only just ISTJ (S and J were 1%) Ravenclaw

SAME!!! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 69
Hufflepuff and ENFJ.

On a different test I also got ENFJ/ESFJ so I think that's pretty accurate in terms of internet tests.

Not sure if it's me... I don't always think of myself as a good leader, but others tell me I do tend to lead naturally. Plus I am a teacher which fits! the intuitive thing I think is quite accurate, I tend to be able to figure out stuff quite well without being told.

So far I see no pattern, maybe a poll would help? Or could someone make a chart?!

Although there are lots of introverts on TSR lol.

xxx
Ravenclaw as always :yawn:
I tend to always get Hufflepuff second too.
ENFP. Gryffindor
Reply 72
INTPs where are you? The one which apparently philosophers are. I can't stand some philosophy is just nonsense. Pretty accurate test though otherwise. Thanks for the interesting thread :smile:
Reply 73
INTJ, probably Gryffindor
Reply 74
Gryffindor, INFP
INTP & Ravenclaw, from past experience
Original post by Nat_LPS
INTPs where are you? The one which apparently philosophers are. I can't stand some philosophy is just nonsense. Pretty accurate test though otherwise. Thanks for the interesting thread :smile:

INTP here. :holmes: Slytherin according to Pottermore, though I always kind of assumed I'd be Ravenclaw.
Reply 77
yeah same! part of me when chosing wanted to choose slytherin though-the badass appeal
ISTP - Hufflepuff
Reply 79
Gryffindor and INFJ. Funny because I always thought I would be Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but Pottermore thinks otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending