The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What subject? What happened thsi past year? Is it a certificate, diploma or award?
It's a vocational qualification where an award is officially equivalent to 1 A-level, a certificate to 2 and a diploma to 3, but not all universities will accept them. It would depend on what subject you took one in, what course you applied for and the university.
Reply 3
its a BTEC diploma in Sport (Development & Fitness)

basically this year I've taken the wrong subjects, i decided i should try some things that i wasn't sure how i would do as a challenge, when i should have studied things i know i'm good at

I'm looking at places like Leeds Trinity, Liverpool Hope, Leeds Met, De Montfort and places like that to study at uni.
Mark T
its a BTEC diploma in Sport (Development & Fitness)

basically this year I've taken the wrong subjects, i decided i should try some things that i wasn't sure how i would do as a challenge, when i should have studied things i know i'm good at

I'm looking at places like Leeds Trinity, Liverpool Hope, Leeds Met, De Montfort and places like that to study at uni.

Well, I've just had a quick browse around the UCAS website for you and it looks like all those universities will accept BTEC Diplomas on their own for sports-related degrees. You wouldn't even need the ASs, although they might give your application a boost.

Latest

Trending

Trending