The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What does "Music Tech" involve?
Reply 61
Using computers, synthesisers, mixing, loops, recording, enhancing etc. Basically, any sort of technology that can be used in music
Ah cool, sounds fun - better than listening to Bach/Motzart which we had to before I dropped it :smile:
Reply 63
Can't chosse between the two:
Maths and Art
Art? Are you mad? :p:
Reply 65
Pre 16 - History and Maths
Post 16 - History and English Lit
Reply 66
Sociology!!!
Reply 67
calcium878
Art? Are you mad? :p:

What's wrong with Art?^o)
Let's just say I have about as much Artistic talent as a somewhat decaying crustacean.
calcium878
Let's just say I have about as much Artistic talent as a somewhat decaying crustacean.

Hey, me too! :p: Although I think in my case, it may be an insult to the crustacean to say that :laugh:
kellywood_5
Hey, me too! :p: Although I think in my case, it may be an insult to the crustacean to say that :laugh:

:biggrin:

Indeed, rotting exoskeletons could probably win the Turner Prize...
calcium878
Ah cool, sounds fun - better than listening to Bach/Motzart which we had to before I dropped it :smile:

:hmmm: You just don't understand the beauty of classical music :p:
Excalibur
:hmmm: You just don't understand the beauty of classical music :p:

I'm sorry but those two just don't go together. Try swapping beauty for eeriness or other similar adjective :redface:
Reply 73
calcium878
I'm sorry but those two just don't go together. Try swapping beauty for eeriness or other similar adjective :redface:

Listen to some Vaughn Williams (Fantasia), a Bach violin concerto or Albinoni's adagio and tell me that's not amazing :rolleyes:
Optimistic
Listen to some Vaughn Williams (Fantasia), a Bach violin concerto or Albinoni's adagio and tell me that's not amazing :rolleyes:

Ok, ok, my Dad listens to Bach, and I don't think it's too bad. Forgive my previous naivety. :redface:
Reply 75
calcium878
Ok, ok, my Dad listens to Bach, and I don't think it's too bad. Forgive my previous naivety. :redface:

Damn straight. (On the other hand, I can't stand music theory)
Reply 76
Chemistry.........was psychology until my final year of college. Love chemistry now tho, didnt in first year as my fave was psychology funnily enough. Aaahhh how times change!
Biology and Chemistry!

Sex talk and blowing things up, what could be better :p: :wink:

(But seriously, very fun subjects, and very interesting to study at higher levels)
Reply 78
physics
Economics

Latest

Trending

Trending