The Student Room Group

How much revision are you doing each day over Easter?

Title says all really. Personally I'm aiming for a minimum of 6 hours.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Minimum of 6 hours? Ooh, sounds tough. Be sure to take breaks often, otherwise the information won't go through your head. I'm not sure if I'm taking the whole thing lightly with 2-3 hours of revision or not…
Reply 2
Six hours seems slightly too much, but I an going to aim for maybe 3 to 4.
I'm aiming for an obscene 7 hours a day. It'll be tough and we'll see how long it actually lasts :P I'm doing 30 minutes and then a 10 minute break. (Rinse and repeat) and also an hour break for lunch.
About 1 because I'm going on holiday for the whole 2 weeks.
Reply 5
9 hours a day.

Done that today and yesterday and it always ends with a headache lol...

I want 8 A*s and 2 A's
Reply 6
9 hours, 6 hours, guys it's the holidays, just enjoy it
Reply 7
Excluding breaks around 5 hours. Hoping to bump this up to about 7, but procrastination is getting the better of me.....
I remember when I was revising for R.S and Biology GCSE last year I was doing it all last minute.
Deja Vu I guess.

Anyway I was doing about 10-12 hours a day. I'll probably be doing that much this time around as well.
Reply 9
Original post by oneabdi
Title says all really. Personally I'm aiming for a minimum of 6 hours.

Excluding the time I have used for breaks probably around 4 hours today, then probably about 6/7 tomorrow...
Reply 10
I'm trying to do 5hours however I've been given loads of past papers and those alone will take me ages to plough through never mind all the actual revision I need to do
10 hours today! Including breaks though, so possibly cut that down to 8 hours xD
Original post by WanderingWorrier
10 hours today! Including breaks though, so possibly cut that down to 8 hours xD

I was happy that I'd managed 4hours today until I read this :biggrin: I will make it my challenge to do 10 hours in one day during these holidays just to match you :tongue:
Original post by easyaspirsquared
I was happy that I'd managed 4hours today until I read this :biggrin: I will make it my challenge to do 10 hours in one day during these holidays just to match you :tongue:

:mmm:
Reply 14
well, i've set time on xbox to only before midday and after 10pm... still doesn't sop from doing something other than revision..
Reply 15
11 Hours (Including breaks)
I start at 1pm and finish at 12:20am. I revise each subject for an hour and then have a 20 minute break.
Reply 16
2-3 hours. But what the hell? If I did 10 hours I would be pulling my hair out and it definitely wouldn't stick in my head. Plus, you know, it's the Easter holidays, go out with your friends aswell for a few hours who wants to be in doors the whole day?
Original post by Carl1234
2-3 hours. But what the hell? If I did 10 hours I would be pulling my hair out and it definitely wouldn't stick in my head. Plus, you know, it's the Easter holidays, go out with your friends aswell for a few hours who wants to be in doors the whole day?

My friend live about 60 miles away xD
Reply 18
2-3 hours in morning then I go out in afternoon, need a break from it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Munch98
2-3 hours in morning then I go out in afternoon, need a break from it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are the normal ones

Quick Reply

Latest