The Student Room Group

How lenient is Brunel with grades for a Law course?

And also what is their ethnicity like? Are there loads of Asian people/black people or is it mostly white?

I've received a conditional offer of AAB for Law however I'm not entirely sure I will be able to achieve that. I've noticed that Brunel is in the clearing section in UCAS for Law but does that mean they're likely to lower their entry requirements?

Thanks in advance for any answers
Original post by justanotherhuman
And also what is their ethnicity like? Are there loads of Asian people/black people or is it mostly white?

I've received a conditional offer of AAB for Law however I'm not entirely sure I will be able to achieve that. I've noticed that Brunel is in the clearing section in UCAS for Law but does that mean they're likely to lower their entry requirements?

Thanks in advance for any answers

Hey, I firmed brunel and also got a offer for Law (AAB). Was wondering the same thing!
Original post by random1234567
Hey, I firmed brunel and also got a offer for Law (AAB). Was wondering the same thing!

I've heard that they've been lenient in the past but I'm not sure if they have been recently! Hop silly someone will reply soon :smile:
I've heard that they've been lenient in the past but I'm not sure if they have been recently! Hop silly someone will reply soon :smile:

I was wondering if they would accept ABB, because on their website it says typical offers "AAB-ABB"
I was wondering if they would accept ABB, because on their website it says typical offers "AAB-ABB"

Yeah their typical offer is ABB so hopefully they will. The Law course is in extra so that means they have extra spaces so they might just lower their entry requirements right?
Yeah their typical offer is ABB so hopefully they will. The Law course is in extra so that means they have extra spaces so they might just lower their entry requirements right?

Oh I have not noticed that it is in extra, how do you check?
Oh I have not noticed that it is in extra, how do you check?

You just go on the UCAS website, and on the left hand side there should be an option to choose 'extra'
You just go on the UCAS website, and on the left hand side there should be an option to choose 'extra'

Oh okay a lot of universities and courses are in extra!
Oh okay a lot of universities and courses are in extra!

Not all the courses that appear to be in Extra are in Extra.

All courses are listed as being in Extra by default. May universities can;t be bothered to take them out until they are bombarded with phone calls from prospective students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending