The Student Room Group

Lloyds assessment centre for Pre-reg 2015

Hi all,

I am invited to one of the Lloyds assessment centre for Pre-reg 2015.

The assessment centre will involve a group discussion, a written exercise and an interview.

Can anyone who had been to Lloyds assessment centre for Pre-reg in the past, kindly share your experience? What is it to expect at the assessment centre?

Many Thanks =)
Reply 1
Original post by wirasaje
Hi all,

I am invited to one of the Lloyds assessment centre for Pre-reg 2015.

The assessment centre will involve a group discussion, a written exercise and an interview.

Can anyone who had been to Lloyds assessment centre for Pre-reg in the past, kindly share your experience? What is it to expect at the assessment centre?

Many Thanks =)

Hey, I am in the same boat. I booked mine for 10th September and I have no idea what to expect, though I was expecting to have to do a presentation.

I am so very scared for this lol.
When is yours? Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Hi, I have mine soon, I noticed you would have had yours by now. how was it, hope you did well. im really nervous:smile: whats the assessment about?
Reply 3
Hi mahria, have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Haych77
Hi mahria, have you heard back from them yet?

Hi, no I haven't. They did tell us we'd know this week sometime, but they didn't tell us exactly when. Have you or any body else heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Mahria
Hi, no I haven't. They did tell us we'd know this week sometime, but they didn't tell us exactly when. Have you or any body else heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope not heard from anyone, playing the waiting game now..good luck :smile:
Original post by Mahria
Hey, theres three tasks: written, group and an interview each lasting about an hour or less. The interview is strengths based, the group task is basically about how and why you come to a decision and the written doesn't require any clinical knowledge. There are four questions and they give you a booklet thing that has all the info you need to answer the questions. One was on promoting your business, one was on dealing with a complaint and I can't recall the other two, sorry :/.

You should be okay, I was really nervous for mine as I was part of the group who had the interview first, but he helped put me at ease. Hopefully, yours will go well, i don't think I did too well on mine -_-. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will there be presentation like in previous years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending