The Student Room Group

Additional Personal Statements for applying to different courses?

I'm applying for Biochemistry at Imperial as a back-up 5th choice to Medicine. I contacted them previously regarding whether they'd consider a medical personal statement, and I was told that they would, provided that I send an additional personal statement tailored to Biochemistry.

I see no option for sending any extra personal statements with my UCAS application, so I assume this is done externally. Can anyone confirm this, and talk me through how this would be done? Thanks.
Original post by AlloSlayer
I'm applying for Biochemistry at Imperial as a back-up 5th choice to Medicine. I contacted them previously regarding whether they'd consider a medical personal statement, and I was told that they would, provided that I send an additional personal statement tailored to Biochemistry.

I see no option for sending any extra personal statements with my UCAS application, so I assume this is done externally. Can anyone confirm this, and talk me through how this would be done? Thanks.

If they want an additional personal statement, it would have to be done externally. You'll probably want to contact whoever you contacted in the first place.
It'll probably be a case of emailing it in (at the same time as you submit UCAS) but you'll need to find the address

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending