The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

MA in the university of Leeds Full time !!

Is it easy to finish an MA in interpreting and translation in just 1 year ?

Is it possible to have a social life and to get involved in student activities ??

HELP!!!!
Original post by maia94
Is it easy to finish an MA in interpreting and translation in just 1 year ?

Is it possible to have a social life and to get involved in student activities ??

HELP!!!!

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Thanks for the help !!
Reply 3
My friend did a similar MA last year (not sure what the proper title was, just know it was translation with japanese/english). She worked her arse off, was constantly stressed and anxious, but came out with top marks and hung out with us a lot. I think she was following almost a 9-5 workscheme with her private study and then got the rest of the time to herself, until she had her coursework deadlines at which point she was busy constantly. I know another girl who did the same, but wasn't nearly as stressed out. Might have been a personality thing. I think it's definitely do-able.

They did this one: http://webprod3.leeds.ac.uk/catalogue/dynprogrammes.asp?Y=201415&P=MA-ATS

Apparently Dragos is a babe. Too sexy to be married. Would recommend.
Reply 4
Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest