The Student Room Group

Bank of England first year internship 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm... Strange, I still haven't received a rejection/analytical test email, anyone else in the same boat?
How does everyone know their score? :colondollar:

I completed the test and it told me to close the browser and that we'd be told whether we passed/failed once the deadline had passed? Must have missed it!
Original post by itssimplyme
How does everyone know their score? :colondollar:

I completed the test and it told me to close the browser and that we'd be told whether we passed/failed once the deadline had passed? Must have missed it!

there is a 'progress' button somewhere on the main page
hey guys, just wondering if the test was timed? Or do we just have to complete everything by April 16th
Original post by itssimplyme

You can go back to the test page with the same link and check your scores under the "Progress" tab at the top.
Original post by olympicon
Hi, is anyone else having trouble accessing the exercise? I've registered using the link and everything but theres no view courseware button, only a grey box saying 'enrollment in this course is by invitation only'. On my dashboard, there are no courses. I don't know what to do, followed all the instructions :s

Click "Register now" at the top.
Original post by olympicon
Hi, is anyone else having trouble accessing the exercise? I've registered using the link and everything but theres no view courseware button, only a grey box saying 'enrollment in this course is by invitation only'. On my dashboard, there are no courses. I don't know what to do, followed all the instructions :s

Mine was like this, I registered to create an account and then did the link again and it worked
Original post by prash14
hey guys, just wondering if the test was timed? Or do we just have to complete everything by April 16th

No, just complete by April 16th. I thought it was timed too, I re-read the information so many times before clicking day 1 XD
Original post by dancingeconomist
No, just complete by April 16th. I thought it was timed too, I re-read the information so many times before clicking day 1 XD

Yeah! I'm in the middle of doing that now haha. You're a life-saver, thank you :smile:
Reply 129
Is the test the same as the Watson glaser test or is this something different?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LFR
Is the test the same as the Watson glaser test or is this something different?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally different lol

It's kinda difficult to explain, there's a lot of information you have to read through and make sense of. I guess it tests your analytical skills but it's not like the watson-glaser one with all the inference and strength of argument stuff
Reply 131
Original post by dancingeconomist
Totally different lol

It's kinda difficult to explain, there's a lot of information you have to read through and make sense of. I guess it tests your analytical skills but it's not like the watson-glaser one with all the inference and strength of argument stuff

Oh right, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I have been invited to the analytical test. Is it economics based or a general comprehension?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think proversity messed up my scores too, as I've just gone back over it to see where I went wrong and there's no possible alternatives for one of my answers :s-smilie:
I have recieved an email from the bank saying I should be recieve an email invite to the test from proversity, however I havent? It states the deadline is tomorrow! Any ideas who I contact? Thanks!
What % score is everyone getting?
When you guys answered a question that was out of more than 1 (e.g. /5) and you got some of the answers right and some wrong, did it give you a fraction of the total marks or did you just get 0/5
Original post by Hall1234
When you guys answered a question that was out of more than 1 (e.g. /5) and you got some of the answers right and some wrong, did it give you a fraction of the total marks or did you just get 0/5

You only get the marks if you get the whole question correct :smile:
When we've finished answering do we just leave it? There doesn't seem to be a submit button
I got 95% and 74%, how did everyone else do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending