The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Khan_can
Girls look for a loser like this to fall back on while they go hunting for some real fun with a bigger, better man.

Some brothers probably balls deep in this bird right now as we speak while texting him that he's a little cutie pie lol. Might explain why she's still loose OP. Girls shouldn't be so loose after a dry spell. I wouldn't know but your friends do and said it to you more than once. I don't drink but they do say folks tell the truth after a few.

Don't be taken for a mug by this girl OP she's trying to keep you sweet to keep you wrapped around her finger.

You need to take down that flag because you're an embarassment to your people saying such disrespectful things like this. And I don't think any decent Pakistani person or British Pakistani either would want anything to do with you.

He appears to have a very good relationship going on for him and it sounds like somebody is a bit jealous to be honest :rolleyes:
Original post by Scenekid
this thread title had me laughing :biggrin:

Oh, hello again. Where were we...? Oh yeah - something about eating sweet cream for breakfast...:biggrin:

JK :tongue:
Original post by am_blue
LOL not really. You don't even have to have sex with the girl to make her cum. I was with this virgin girl a few months back, she didn't want to lose her virginity, but we were doing everything else, like giving head and fingering etc. I made her super wet and definitely made her cum lol

Ha congrats, but it's actually a lot easier to make a girl orgasm with oral/fingering, as that has more direct clitoral stimulation. I also meant the guys first time, not the girls, most guys first sexual experience is nervously jamming a couple of fingers into a vagina, causing the woman pretty minimal pleasure.
Reply 43
Original post by TorpidPhil
LOOOOOL 5 inches thick.

You must have a brick for a penis.

I just laughed so hard :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 44
When did I say anyhting about being white? Maybe i'm asian too. You're a racist too, to boot. This just keep getting better.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by am_blue
LOL not really. You don't even have to have sex with the girl to make her cum. I was with this virgin girl a few months back, she didn't want to lose her virginity, but we were doing everything else, like giving head and fingering etc. I made her super wet and definitely made her cum lol

You're so right. That is what tongue is for!
Reply 46
Original post by am_blue

It's the weirdest thing ever but I broke up with my ex like just a few weeks ago. Never has such good sex in my life, and she actually came while deepthroating my cock.

How does that work then?
Original post by Te346
You need to take down that flag because you're an embarassment to your people saying such disrespectful things like this. And I don't think any decent Pakistani person or British Pakistani either would want anything to do with you.

He appears to have a very good relationship going on for him and it sounds like somebody is a bit jealous to be honest :rolleyes:

It's OK. I'm just ignoring him :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
You're so right. That is what tongue is for!

Well, your girlfriend seems to think it's for telling you that your micropenis belongs on /r/aww
Reply 49
It's OK. I'm just ignoring him :smile:

You gonna be sorry if you don't dump this bird.
LOOOOOL 5 inches thick.

You must have a brick for a penis.

that comment made me laugh out loud
Reply 51
Original post by hockham jaynsaw
Well, your girlfriend seems to think it's for telling you that your micropenis belongs on /r/aww

How is 5 inches a micropenis? :rolleyes: OK I do know it's not big, but some girls don't even like a tight fit.
Reply 52
Original post by Mankytoes
If anyone has made a girl cum on their first sexual encounter, they're a genius.

I'm anything but a genius

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by Te346
When did I say anyhting about being white? Maybe i'm asian too. You're a racist too, to boot. This just keep getting better.

I didn't say 'white' I said "whte" so don't put words in my mouth and calling me racist you cheeky ****. chutiya! You know what is chutiya bhai jaan? :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh, hello again. Where were we...? Oh yeah - something about eating sweet cream for breakfast...:biggrin:

JK :tongue:

ah dont tell me its you again? lmao!
Reply 55
Original post by Khan_can
I didn't say 'white' I said "whte" so don't put words in my mouth. chutiya! You know what is chutiya bhai jaan? :rofl:

WTF is 'whte' :s-smilie: I know what a Chutiya is. It's very strange to use as an insult actually and most people that say it don't know, it means umbilical cord. Related to chute - vagina. Did you know that? Or did some begaairat gavaar madachod like you use words you don't understand. You know what mean madachod bhai saab? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Pakistani and proud! lmao! :biggrin:
Original post by Kangie
I just laughed so hard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original post by risteard
that comment made me laugh out loud

I hope to God this doesn't become my most repped post. Out of all the things I post... If this becomes the most repped...
Love how some people just can't bare to see others happy. Thankfully the nice posts here definitely outweighed all the mean ones.
I hope to God this doesn't become my most repped post. Out of all the things I post... If this becomes the most repped...

ha ha. could be worse.

Latest

Trending

Trending