The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1 to 10 , how anxious are you for your exam results (GCSE)

Just counted an estimation of my marks and im wondering if anyone else has been through the panic phase

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oohh I'd say a good 6/7 (assuming ten is the most anxious). I keep trying to estimate what I got which is pointless because I'm probably way out as I usually am with my test-imates.
Like an 8
Reply 3
4, im feeling quite confident
2. IDEGAF Just want to know my grades, like right now.
Reply 5
I've seemed to have forgotten about Results Day, strangely enough.
-12. IDGAF. I just hope that I don't get any B's. I'd actually forgotten all about results day until i saw this thread.
Reply 8
yeah results day... literally thought exams were done and i had freedom untill it crossed my mind
glad to see im not the only one marooned in this purgatory
10, it pops into my mind every day. It's just that maths grade eeeekk
I only had one exam and it's like a 8, cos I know how easily I could've teetered between an A*/A. Don't wanna know what it'll be like when I take my other 11 next year. :s-smilie:
I'm going to change my answer to a 10- I suddenly started to really panic last night :s-smilie:
I just want to know my results now.
I think, or at least I hope, my worrying isn't necessary! I'd probably say I'm at about a 5? I think my physical geography paper, english language paper and medicine paper will be the bad ones. Oh and further maths of course!
10!
just in maths though, that is all i care about (also geography as Edexcel decided not to put any case study question in... :woo:)
edexcel must have a new person on the board because all my edexcel exams were weiirdd this year.
Reply 14
11! (assuming 10 is the most anxious) (Mainly because of English Lit and Maths and Ict)
(edited 8 years ago)
I know I've probably not done great, but I'm not that worried because what's done is done. Probably a 1 or 2.
I'm an 8... I'm super excited to find out what I got in English Language, Drama, and Art! Because I think I did alright in those subjects...
However, Maths and English Language I'm super scared like soo soo worried :bee2:
Yeah, I too am starting to adopt that "what's done is done" attitude. It's very true!
OMG like an 8... I'm excited to find out what I got in English Language, Drama, and Art because I think/hope I did well in them
But I'm super scared like soo soo worried to find out what I got in Maths and English literature because I don't think I did very well in them! :bee2::bee2::bee2:
I cannot rate it tbh; naturally I'm anxious. I do not think I've done bad nor have I done exceptional. This means I'm in middle ground - and have no need to worry.

Quick Reply

Latest