The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Location of Residence Hall

Hi! I'm looking to study law in Cardiff in September 2016. I'd like to know which among Cardiff University Residence Hall is the nearest to the law faculty.
Also, I'm planning to stay in an ensuite room. Which then is the best choice of accommodation for me? Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, this page on the uni's website lists all of the halls of residence with information about each. Hope this helps,

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/accommodation/undergraduates/residences.html

Kate.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
I stayed in Senghennydd Hall in first year (ensuite room, part-catered evening meals) and it was a really good location! Would totally recommend it for anyone on Cathays campus as it's close to the SU, town and department buildings.
If you're in law you could also go for Senghennydd Court (unsure about ensuites here) Aberconway Hall, Colum Hall or the Colum Rd student houses.
Equally you could go for any of the Talybont accommodations but they're a 15-30min walk away from Law depending on which one you're in.
Seconded for Senghennydd Hall!
Reply 4
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
Seconded for Senghennydd Hall!

What do you think of Gordon Hall and University Hall?
Original post by kkboyk
What do you think of Gordon Hall and University Hall?

I don't really know either except for that nobody at university hall actually wants to be there! They're nice enough to live in it's just they're miles away from everything and you have to get taxis on nights out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending