The Student Room Group

Spine breakers: What condition are your books in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student403
Actually I'm an international in the UK and not in the US in terms of fees :colondollar: But for UK students that's true

Niiiice! All is well for you then! I get some grants because I live in Wales, I envy the Scottish who get to go to University for free if they go in Scotland!
Reply 61
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Break the spine, fold the pages as bookmarks, use as coasters.... :tongue:

To add to this I use mine as "Steps" if I need to reach up high ...
Original post by blamethenargles
Niiiice! All is well for you then! I get some grants because I live in Wales, I envy the Scottish who get to go to University for free if they go in Scotland!

Thanks but actually it's still slightly more than UK home, so you're still up there! That's nice for you though, and yes those lucky Scots! :argh:
Thanks but actually it's still slightly more than UK home, so you're still up there! That's nice for you though, and yes those lucky Scots! :argh:

I guess it could be worse! What do you want to do and where?
It really wasn't :cry2: But that's okay thanks! Time has made it better :colondollar:

Ughhh that makes me cringe. I would be SO mad if that happened. I mean even though they're really affordable, books seem to be so valuable - I'm sure others feel the same way! Is there a book club at your uni? :redface: I really hope I have time to keep up with my reading habit next year when I start at uni D:

I let my reading slip a fair amount when I was at uni. We have a reading challenge if you want to give yourself a target http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3827593
Original post by TeeEm
To add to this I use mine as "Steps" if I need to reach up high ...

Noooooooooooooo
Original post by minimarshmallow
I let my reading slip a fair amount when I was at uni. We have a reading challenge if you want to give yourself a target http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3827593

Awww sorry to hear :frown:

Thanks for the link - I'm on the front page!
Awww sorry to hear :frown:

Thanks for the link - I'm on the front page!

Ah, yes, of course, sorry.

That speaks to how awake I was when I made that post.
Original post by minimarshmallow
Ah, yes, of course, sorry.

That speaks to how awake I was when I made that post.

No I'm happy you were considerate enough to think of showing me in the first place :five:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending